Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
It's the hole in the roof that's making us play shitty. Isnt this the first time we've opened it this season?

data

Forbes #1
Post that in meme form plz
I remember when bipo used to use words and sentences. This meme version tells me that he had a tragic accident and is Steve Gleason/Hawking and can only do memes.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I know it won't happen, but if the NFL looks at what they need to do to get ratings back, they need to look at the obnoxious amount of commercial breaks in these games.

It's unbearable at times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I feel like this is the problem with a bye week. The players basically take a week off and they are rusty.

Garrett is not very good after bye weeks. Contrast him to Andy Reid, who is basically a lock to win after one.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know it won't happen, but if the NFL looks at what they need to do to get ratings back, they need to look at the obnoxious amount of commercial breaks in these games.

It does seem to be more than usual.

Fucking Garrett gifted Philly 3 points
Well to be fair, hitchens was calling a timeout but the refs didn't stop it. The coaching staff should have called it too. This team has to overcome our coaches as well as the other teams and themselves.

data

Forbes #1

Fuck their ratings. Maybe they won't stop tinkering with shit and pissing off the hardcore fans.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bennie Logan is out.

Why the FUCK are we running outside?

Top Bottom