9000 per week streaming across the border...

JBond

Brand New Member
The dipshit running Texas has always had the power to deploy the National Guard along the border.

So why did it take so long for him to send 1000 troops down there?

Because he didn't want Texas to have to pay for it.

He wanted the Feds to foot the bill. :lol

So much for the so called most independent state.
That is idiotic. Illegals are coming across in record numbers due to Obama' failed policies combined with his refusal to enforce the laws. Why would you blame Texas for Obama' failures? Obama is the one that removed thousands of troops.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Native Americans are laughing at immigration thinking, "now you know how it feels."
The spotted owl is pissed, too.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm sure you all are so ready to take these jobs...

I'm pretty sure we could convince LEGAL immigrants to do that. Did you really not consider that? We don't need a porous border to get cheap labor, we can hand out 6 month work visas at the border with fingerprinting and DNA identification. They can come in and pick veggies and go home and enjoy their cash in Mexico where it will go much further.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is less and less demand for this type of labor in the West now due to the mechanized harvesting equipment that has been invented and utilized for the agricultural system.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The spotted owl is pissed, too.
To hell with the spotted owls, uppity bastards always thinking they're better than regular owls

JBond

Brand New Member
Perry could really have a case had he done something in his own state before he ran for president. He can't really preach about solving the problem until he takes some real action.
This makes no sense at all. Obama, Clinton and the Pres of Mexico coordinated this entire fiasco, It is a national issue seeing how Obama is distributing and releasing the diseased ridden border jumpers across the country. Until the punk ass bitch in the WH decides to enforce the laws, individual governors do not have much at their disposal to halt the tide of criminals.

Obama and his minions wanted this to happen and encouraged it to happen. His top advisor on illegals is a member La Raza. She is a stupid racist bitch. No wonder Obama loves her.

Bush had over 6000 troops on the border. From 2006 to 2008, President George W. Bush made a deployment of Guard troops under a program called Operation Jump Start. At its peak, 6,000 Guard troops at the border helped build roads and fences in addition to backing up law enforcement officers. Those Guard troops contributed to the arrest of more than 162,000 illegal immigrants and 305,000 pounds of illicit drugs. Obama recalled them and then made it seem like a big deal when he put 1,200 back in support roles for a very limited time.

The entire world understands Obama is a pussy that will not enforce the laws he was elected to enforce. The cartels and terrorists also understand this and are using it to their advantage. Meanwhile those of us that believe in legal immigration are branded dangerous and need watching according to the same POS that is inviting gangs to invade our cities. It's fucking insane.

Last edited:

Jon88

Banned
How do you really feel about this, [MENTION=194]JBond[/MENTION]?

JBond

Brand New Member
How do you really feel about this, [MENTION=194]JBond[/MENTION]?
I feel we have laws that must be followed. This random crap of some laws count and others do not needs to end. The sooner the POS is out of the WH the better.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Paying deadbeats not to work is a bigger issue numbnuts.
Sorry that you're late to the thread...but I tackled immigration and welfare already, goldbond.

JBond

Brand New Member
Sorry that you're late to the thread...but I tackled immigration and welfare already, goldbond.
Well that is certainly good news. Next up national debt and world peace. Be sure to text Obummer and let him know.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Well that is certainly good news. Next up national debt and world peace. Be sure to text Obummer and let him know.
All that will be sorted out when I bring manufacturing jobs back to America.

This is bass fishing, goldbond.

JBond

Brand New Member
All that will be sorted out when I bring manufacturing jobs back to America.

This is bass fishing, goldbond.
mcnuttz for pres. Hell, its not like you would do any worse. You are probably more qualified than Obama anyway. Do you have a job?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
mcnuttz for pres. Hell, its not like you would do any worse. You are probably more qualified than Obama anyway. Do you have a job?
Yes, but they probably wouldn't let me off to run the country.

Jiggyfly

Banned
There is less and less demand for this type of labor in the West now due to the mechanized harvesting equipment that has been invented and utilized for the agricultural system.
Just because its less does not mean its none, there are still plenty of shit jobs in production and manufacturing to create demand, Sanderson farms near me is one example.

Top Bottom