Must See Movies

D

Deuce

Any 25 year old movie is subject to becoming a remake. A whole new generation has come along. Of course there will be a couple of generations who have already seen the earlier ones who will compare and complain. That's where the majority of the board members fall now. We are seeing remakes of movies we have already seen and probably comparing.
Let the new generation experience greatness as it was intended. Re-release it with a cleaned up, HD picture if you're that desperate for something. That's what a local theatre does with Rocky Horror and it gets great crowds. That's a hell of a lot cheaper than starting from scratch with the Rock and most likely creating an abomination.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Let the new generation experience greatness as it was intended. Re-release it with a cleaned up, HD picture if you're that desperate for something. That's what a local theatre does with Rocky Horror and it gets great crowds. That's a hell of a lot cheaper than starting from scratch with the Rock and most likely creating an abomination.
That's what every generation says.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I went to see Entourage today. I think you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of the show.

I was surprised to see Haley Joel Osment have such a prominent role in the movie. I haven't seen him in a movie since he was a kid.

In an interview that I heard a couple of weeks ago Wahlberg was saying that if this movie does well in theaters there will be a sequel. He made it sound as if a script was already written for a part 2.

There were a few minor loose ends that I'd like to see them tie up if there's a sequel. Nothing major.

- Ari gets fired/resigns at the end of the movie. I can't see The Ari Gold going out like that.

- Lloyd was getting married and pestered Ari to give him away yet they never had the wedding and we never got Ari's answer.

- Sloan and E had a baby together. Are they couple again? They kind of hinted at getting back together.

As an aside, it was nice seeing Drama come out on top in the end. Things rarely go his way so it was good seeing him win an award.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went to see Entourage today. I think you'll enjoy it if you're a fan of the show.

I was surprised to see Haley Joel Osment have such a prominent role in the movie. I haven't seen him in a movie since he was a kid.

In an interview that I heard a couple of weeks ago Wahlberg was saying that if this movie does well in theaters there will be a sequel. He made it sound as if a script was already written for a part 2.

There were a few minor loose ends that I'd like to see them tie up if there's a sequel. Nothing major.

- Ari gets fired/resigns at the end of the movie. I can't see The Ari Gold going out like that.

- Lloyd was getting married and pestered Ari to give him away yet they never had the wedding and we never got Ari's answer.

- Sloan and E had a baby together. Are they couple again? They kind of hinted at getting back together.

As an aside, it was nice seeing Drama come out on top in the end. Things rarely go his way so it was good seeing him win an award.
Jesus you left the movie too early. They had the whole wedding scene afterward. My date to the movie actually was bitching that the movie was great but the ending sucked. Then the wedding scene popped up and she was much happier. It answers some of your above questions FYI.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn. Something told me to hang around to watch the credits. Oh well. I'm sure I can find it online.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Damn. Something told me to hang around to watch the credits. Oh well. I'm sure I can find it online.
Anytime you go to a movie check out aftercredits.com. It will tell you if there is anything during the credits and after. Sometimes even has the clip on there if you want to see it. Its in a spoiler tag so you can see a Yes or No answer as well. Your movie didn't have the clip, though. It just had an explanation. Probably too new.

dallen

Senior Tech

But Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt promised me there would be no Entourage 2!

D

Deuce

I watched the HBO documentary Going Clear about Scientology. I knew it was crazy stuff but damn. Definitely worth watching if you have the time. It's about as white collar mob as it gets these days.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm still highly disappointed in Avengers 2...Marvel is starting to lose some steam. Ant-Man looks dumb and I am not feeling Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm still highly disappointed in Avengers 2...Marvel is starting to lose some steam. Ant-Man looks dumb and I am not feeling Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and Inhumans.
Captain Marvel should be a DC comics super hero.

Top Bottom