Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

data

Forbes #1
2008 Sunday night game.

Felix Jones with a long run and Miles Austin caught 2 deep balls.

We were thinking the future was bright after that one.
if that was off top of your head, that's impressive. I'm pretty good with this shit and don't recall this game at all.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
if that was off top of your head, that's impressive. I'm pretty good with this shit and don't recall this game at all.
I have a great memory.

I can recall Cowboys games in detail even in an obscure year like 1997.

data

Forbes #1
Maybe a bigger question...is this the week Dak returns to Earth, or even gets exposed?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Maybe a bigger question...is this the week Dak returns to Earth, or even gets exposed?
If the running game gets stuffed like week 1, I think we'll see him struggle.

As long as we put together a decent effort on the ground, I think he'll continue to play well.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
I have a great memory.

I can recall Cowboys games in detail even in an obscure year like 1997.
you might be like me in this following regard...talking with friends/family will reflect about a certain weekend like the bday dinner where so and so happened. I'll jump in at the end and say, yeah, Cowboys beat the Giants in NY on a Quincy Carter prayer to Antonio Bryant and we kicked a 50+ yard field goal to win.

data

Forbes #1
Today's a perfect example - years from now, my better half will be talking about the visit to her parents in September 2016.

I'll correct her, saying it was mid-October because I pissed off everyone by dumping my shared responsibility of watching both kids onto you because I took off to watch the Cowboys game where Dak Prescott became legitimate, beating the Packers in Lambeau. :towel

@Iamtdg. "Firewood".

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like I am not going to be around for the some if not all of the game. Helping my neighbor offload 12 cords of firewood. It will be up to you boys to keep this bitch afloat.

~waits for unanimous cheers~
I thought you lived in Texas. Don't all grown adults there stop and watch football on Sundays? Ridiculous.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

How much nicer would a win be if we did it on the day the Packers are honoring Favre?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
second year in a row we go up there with a backup qb. we always seem to play them when they're really good or we're less than full strength.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
second year in a row we go up there with a backup qb. we always seem to play them when they're really good or we're less than full strength.
They aren't at exactly full strength either.

Top Bottom