MacMahon: Tony Romo - 'We've got to win out'

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What a delusional piece of shit.
I don't think he even believes half the shit that comes out of his mouth. He just likes to keep pumping that sunshine so our idiotic fan base keeps buying his merchandise and game tix.

I honestly don't see why a fan would pay to watch the Cowboys. If I'm forking over a couple hundred bucks for tickets I want to be entertained and for the experience to be enjoyable. Why hand them your money for a product that's only going to leave you frustrated and embarrassed?

Why would you pay to watch QBs like Matt Flynn & Josh McCown hang 40 points and 400 yards on your defense? Why spend money to support a piss poor product? You know going into the games that chances are high that the Cowboys will piss you, but the idiots keep handing Jerry their money anyway.

I honestly don't get it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He said he had pain last week.

Doesn't matter. Matt Flynn will light up this sack of shit D.
Reports are coming out that he has pain again this week. Good news.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Reports are coming out that he has pain again this week. Good news.
As Booze said, it doesn't matter.

I watched POS quarterbacks like McGloin, Ponder, & McCown put up nice numbers on the Cowboys defense.

I will be shocked if Flynn doesn't put up at least 300 yards and a couple of TDs.

Cotton

Staff member
As Booze said, it doesn't matter.

I watched POS quarterbacks like McGloin, Ponder, & McCown put up nice numbers on the Cowboys defense.

I will be shocked if Flynn doesn't put up at least 300 yards and a couple of TDs.
Can you at least let me have this, asshole?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Philly wins their next two...Dallas loses to GB beats Redskins. Philly clinches division. Dallas beats Philly in meaningless game and misses the playoffs despite going 6-0 in the division.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Havent you had enough yet?
He's a homer at heart.
I am a homer at heart. I can't deny it. My homerism is so powerful that I started a website trying to help fix things. I mean the pure definition of being a homer is being unrealistic in expectations. I expected to somehow get the morons from buying the product in an attempt to make Jerry realize the fanbase isn't happy. Retarded homerism on my part.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'd like to hear Romo say something like, we WILL win out, rather than we "need" to win out. I think team needs a leader to show a little confidence and swagger right now.

I'd love to see a "three inch bold headlines" quote right now.

data

Forbes #1
No, but we'll probably get two, just enough to dicktease us into thinking we have a chance against Philly.
I'm hoping it doesn't come down to Week 17. But, agreed, that it likely will.

I see us losing one and winning one as well as philly doing the same.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'd like to hear Romo say something like, we WILL win out, rather than we "need" to win out. I think team needs a leader to show a little confidence and swagger right now.

I'd love to see a "three inch bold headlines" quote right now.
How is the QB going to guarantee anything when the defense is this bad. You'd like to see it, but then you'd be pissed and call Romo an idiot when it didn't magically hold the Packers under 50 points.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
How is the QB going to guarantee anything when the defense is this bad. You'd like to see it, but then you'd be pissed and call Romo an idiot when it didn't magically hold the Packers under 50 points.
Nope I wouldn't be pissed at him provided he pulled his own weight. This team just needs that extra little bit of attitude. They need to be all in, Parcells style. They need someone to stand up and just believe in this team so much to sell out for it. They need someone to say I know 100% we're going to win, because I personally find it unacceptable to lose and I won't settle for anything less. They need someone to be tired of losing. Someone who just says, I know we just got our asses kicked, but I'm not reeling; on the contrary I'm pushing us forward. You can come along or get the fuck out of the way but this train is moving forward with or without out you. They score 45? I'm scoring fifty. Were having trouble stopping them? I'm slowing the game down. This is my game and no one is taking it from me. Period.

Romo is not that guy, but it would be nice.

I'm just tired of hearing the same tired lines. Show some heart, some confidence, some passion. Demand excellence. Demand success. Not we "need to" but "we will." Say it. Put your butt on the line. This team isn't great but they are good enough to get into the playoffs. Say it out loud. Anything less is inexcusable and unacceptable. Be a leader. Say it. SAY IT!

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Nope I wouldn't be pissed at him provided he pulled his own weight. This team just needs that extra little bit of attitude. They need to be all in, Parcells style. They need someone to stand up and just believe in this team so much to sell out for it. They need someone to say I know 100% we're going to win, because I personally find it unacceptable to lose and I won't settle for anything less. They need someone to be tired of losing. Someone who just says, I know we just got our asses kicked, but I'm not reeling; on the contrary I'm pushing us forward. You can come along or get the fuck out of the way but this train is moving forward with or without out you. They score 45? I'm scoring fifty. Were having trouble stopping them? I'm slowing the game down. This is my game and no one is taking it from me. Period.

Romo is not that guy, but it would be nice.

I'm just tired of hearing the same tired lines. Show some heart, some confidence, some passion. Deman excellence. Demand success. Say it. Put your butt on the line. This team isn't great but they are good enough to get into the playoffs. Say it out loud. Anything less is inexcusable and unacceptable. Be a leader. Say it. SAY IT!
If I'm Romo I'm sick of being a great passer who is constantly asked for bullshit imaginary intangibles. Quarterbacks throw the football for more TDs than INTs, this leader bullshit is mostly something they made up to push the narrative in football movies and on NFL films.

The Cowboys and Steelers in the 70s had good QBs, but they were lead by the two best defenses in football and very productive running games. The Cowboys of the 90s had the most consistent running back of all time to lean on and a top defense. Tom Landry, Chuck Noll, and Jimmy Johnson didn't hurt the cause either.

Football is a team game no matter how many stupid football movies you watch about someone "willing his team to victory". People need to get over this Joe Namath shit eventually.

Top Bottom