Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Giants| 09-11-16

Jiggyfly

Banned
Not with his 2nd half.

Bad decisions, wildly inaccurate at times....his 2nd half wasn't good at all.

Beasley's was a drop, but I don't think Dez's TD was. Very difficult catch that he never fully grasped.
You can say the same about Romo in multiple games against the same team and as a veteran.

I know you are the hot take master but as you said pump the brakes and let this play out.

It's funny that you now are pointing to 2nd half as an issue yet you said nothing he did impressed you.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not with his 2nd half.

Beasley's was a drop, but I don't think Dez's TD was. Very difficult catch that he never fully grasped.
I don't give a fuck how difficult it was. He's one of the highest paid in the league to make those catches, because if he doesn't he's just a big, strong WR with average speed. Nothing special about him at all if he doesn't make the circus catch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think you over estimate the level of coaching in the league. Most coaching in the NFL is pretty bad.
Cowboys fans look at Garrett's failures -- and there have been plenty of them -- with, for lack of a better word, Cowboys-colored glasses. They don't recognize that many coaches in the league screw the exact things up the same way.

dallen

Senior Tech

Harsh words

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm saying if there is a QB I grade to be the top player in the draft... Like Goff was rated by a lot of sources.
So you are all ready to draft another QB after one game.

I guess you think the Rams should be doing the same right?

Jiggyfly

Banned
Cowboys fans look at Garrett's failures -- and there have been plenty of them -- with, for lack of a better word, Cowboys-colored glasses. They don't recognize that many coaches in the league screw the exact things up the same way.
This from the guy who is writing Dak off all ready.

Oh the irony.:lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This from the guy who is writing Dak off all ready.

Oh the irony.:lol
Maybe you have a reading problem. I am decidedly not writing him off. I'm merely open to the likelihood, statistically speaking, that he isn't going to be a franchise QB.

And today's performance didn't do anything to make me thing he's gonna be the answer.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Not with his 2nd half.

I'll throw out my disagreement.

The guy got us down to a makeable field goal range despite Doug "I got my ass handed to me" Free letting M80 Paul into the backfield on every snap.

Really, if the defense half shows up they get the ball back with about 2 mins left. Instead they gave up numerous first downs on the SAME fucking run play over and over again.

I've already beat the drum on this teams refusal to address the D with true impact players. It showed once again today.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I'd love to see what a respectable coach like a John Fox could do with this roster.

Not a Belichik because coaches like him rarely come around.

But give me a nice above average coach like Fox or McCarthy and this same roster probably finishes the season with 9 or 10 wins.
I would too.. But then again it wouldn't matter at all so long as Jerruh continues to call the shots.

That's why it'll never work and also why we're completely screwed as fans.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You can tell Brandon Williams is a converted CB. Used to be a RB at OU and Texas A&M

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Great game for a rookie that has never played at this level before, is what I said. Dak is the absolute last player you should be bitching about right now.
Yeah, I can think of a hell of a lot more people to be bitching at besides Dak right now.

Fucking laughable really. He showed promise and something to build on. The loss was in no means due to him.

Top Bottom