Leon Hall, Dashon Goldson to visit

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Hurry Ravi. Change your mind.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Lukewarm on Hall. Don't want Goldson that much.
Hall would be a very good signing. He's basically on the same level of Hayward, obviously I preferred Hayward because he's younger and has more room to improve but if we can get Hall cheaper on a 2 year deal, you have to be pleased.

A bunch of starting experience, he'll give you a couple picks a year, can play the slot and you're probably comfortable with him as your 2nd CB, definitely as your 3rd. We could feasibly cut Carr and roll with Scandrick/Hall/Claiborne and then some combination of young guys like Mitchell, Olatoye or a draft pick or two. Or you can maybe get Carr to take a pay cut and we have a really solid group of 4 CB's with no real need to take one in the draft.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not sure how much of an impact he can make unless he can cover like Deion since he doesn't force turnovers.
Which I doubt will happen considering he projects to be a better Safety than CB. This is why I don't get the hype on him. He's a guy who doesn't force turnovers and has no defined position. Why would that scream "top 5 pick" to anyone?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Which I doubt will happen considering he projects to be a better Safety than CB. This is why I don't get the hype on him. He's a guy who doesn't force turnovers and has no defined position. Why would that scream "top 5 pick" to anyone?
I don't want to take him. I think he's going to be a really good player though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes I think we are running players through the facility just to give the appearance we are actually doing shit to improve the team. When in reality we aren't doing anything.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sometimes I think we are running players through the facility just to give the appearance we are actually doing shit to improve the team. When in reality we aren't doing anything.
Its all for Joe Fan.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
He does not fit the mold of 'one of their own' very mediocre to highly undependable players that they like to sign in free agency, so there is that. Do they expect that veterans who are going to have options in the free agent market are going to come play on a 2 year $12.50/hour deal just because this is the Dallas bygod Cowboys and their impressive stadium?

If so :dunce

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Ugh.

Top Bottom