Carp

DCC 4Life

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

We are the 14%, bitches! :towel

D

Deuce

Both teams undefeted in these home/away situations as well. It has the makings of a great shootout...I just hope our boy can come through.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Both teams undefeted in these home/away situations as well. It has the makings of a great shootout...I just hope our boy can come through.
I hope our boy only has to throw about 24 passes because Murray is gashing them with his 30 plus carries.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Spencer made an even better play yesterday following Bush out into the flat on a 3rd and 2 and screwing up the play.
Yeah, that was awesome awareness. It wasn't a sack, pass breakup, or even a tackle, but peeling out off the pass rush and into the throwing lane caused the incompletion and the punt. A very important, 'non-impact' play.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Parnell needs to get props as well he had that DE quitting on the last drive,

As of now I am letting Free walk he is 30 years old and getting injured to much.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Absolutely...although I don't think Linehan did a good job of setting up hot reads for him and I can't remember any screens called outside of the little bubble screen Romo audibled to with Beasley.

Exactly. They even highlighted at least one on the broadcast where Romo got sacked waiting for a play to develop downfield when his hot read Witten was sitting wide open underneath.

D

Deuce

~Booze in the middle of some DCCers~

Booze: okay guys, these Lions have given us a lot trouble in the past. Does anybody need anything?

Carp: I think Iamtdg needs something to help with taking a nervous shit.

Booze: Okay, well, here's what we're going to do. 1bigfan starts the thread, we'll get it to 500 posts before gametime and Carp stay on Lily watch. I will use some intimidation tactics to keep the thread from being schmattied. I think it's a pretty good plan. We should be able to pull it off this time. Uhh, what do you think pdom - can you give me a number crunch real quick.

pdom: uhhh, yeah, give me a sec. I'm coming up with 32.33...repeating, of course, percentage of winning.

Booze: Well, that's a lot better than we usually do. Uhh, are you rea....

p1: alright, man up. LET'S DO THIS. P-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

~p1 starts chatter thread~

Texas Ace: Oh my god, he just started the thread.

booze: Oh jeez, stick to the plan. Let's go, let's go. Oh fuck
I felt it needed a bump.

Cotton

Staff member
Outfuckingstanding.
I wish I could resize it and get it small enough to add to the smileys, but so far I have FAILed.

I could watch it over and over again.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Parnell needs to get props as well he had that DE quitting on the last drive,

As of now I am letting Free walk he is 30 years old and getting injured to much.
I don't know if Parnell is a guy you want as your starter for 16+ games.

He's a solid backup, but if Free is gone, then you probably kick Martin out to RT and go with Berny at OG or you're looking for a new RT.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Very sure tackling...Brent was good too, he got some penetration.
True, though early on the tackling was a big issue.

Patmon had a huge missed 3rd down tackle on Stafford that would have forced a punt on drive that eventually gave Detroit a 14-0 lead.

Cotton

Staff member

He's a solid backup, but if Free is gone, then you probably kick Martin out to RT and go with Berny at OG or you're looking for a new RT.
I'm looking for a new tackle unless Free comes back pretty cheap. I used to think I would kick Martin out to tackle, but I have changed my mind on that. I don't want to disrupt him and Fred's inside mojo. I just go out out and find me another RT, whether by draft or FA.

Cotton

Staff member
True, though early on the tackling was a big issue.

Patmon had a huge missed 3rd down tackle on Stafford that would have forced a punt on drive that eventually gave Detroit a 14-0 lead.
Yeah, that was a terrible miss my Patmon.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] - can you find a gif of that replay angle from the back where Witten converted that 4th and 6?

He made Ihedigbo look like a fool on what was probably the biggest play of Witten's career.

Speaking of which, Witten has been very productive since the start of December. What an all-timer he is.

Cotton

Staff member

Holy crap that crowd was loud. I didn't notice it last night as much, most likely because I was screaming my ass off, too.

Cotton

Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] - can you find a gif of that replay angle from the back where Witten converted that 4th and 6?

He made Ihedigbo look like a fool on what was probably the biggest play of Witten's career.

Speaking of which, Witten has been very productive since the start of December. What an all-timer he is.
I'll look around.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I think he has shown enough over these 3 games he can be a good starter, he was great yesterday and they even put Suh out there.

There is no way in hell I move my All Pro Guard, that would be insane.

Good teams move on from players like Free all the time its the smart move with our cap situation.

I would be looking to draft a guy to compete, but I think Parnell has done enough to be a sarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom