2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

dallen

Senior Tech
I think refs flip a coin to determine if it was a catch at this point

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That was the exact same thing as the Dez catch.

The NFL sucks now.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As soon as he let it go, I think every person was thinking "oh no".

Carson Palmer has never won a big game, and the Cardinals are just one of the franchises that are destined to never win anything. So it should come as no surprise if they lose tonight.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Am I really going to have to root for the Panthers or Seahawks to beat this damn team? FFS.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
That was the exact same thing as the Dez catch.

The NFL sucks now.
Seriously, there was literally no difference between the two plays. Both had the receiver jumping to make the catch and juggling the ball as they came down, both had the receiver stumble for 3-4 steps before going to the ground, both had the receiver reach forward with the ball with the ball hitting the ground and popping loose. It's a complete joke that the call stands on one but gets reversed on the other.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
It sucked but I keep telling myself our D would've let Rodgers have an epic game winning TD drive if it was a catch and we took the lead. Besides, Seattle would've likely found a way to win the NFCC game and if not, NE and Brady would've smoked us again.

dallen

Senior Tech
Wow. That was an insane drive

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Still way too much time to leave Rodgers on the clock especially when he has the refs in his back pocket.

dallen

Senior Tech
Just setting up Rodgers to be the hero

Top Bottom