2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The whole league is held hostage on how the position is played.

Maybe I just remember things differently as a kid, but I never recall bad QBing having this significant of an impact.

I kind of long for when it was about getting your RB and getting that QB who could make plays. Not the other way around.
The passing game has become too dominant with the rule changes and increased scoring.

data

Forbes #1
Also goes to show how weak the Division Winners this year are.

3/4 wildcard teams win so far. Soon to be a clean sweep.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

And the memes are already hitting twitter. :lol

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Seahawks are a lot more sexy as a TV draw than the damn Vikings.

That's probably what it comes down to.
I can see it with the refs helping to swing games. But don't buy players missing FGs or fumbling intentionally because its scripted WWF style.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Who's face is that?
Michael Jordan during his HOF speech.....but I was just about to ask [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] what that's about.

I saw another meme last night with that face on Pacman Jones' body, so apparently this face is a thing right now.

Cotton

Staff member
Michael Jordan during his HOF speech.....but I was just about to ask [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] what that's about.

I saw another meme last night with that face on Pacman Jones' body, so apparently this face is a thing right now.
Yeah, it's a thing now.

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I despise Wilson.
Why? Because he tries too hard to come across as the super nice guy team player?

Bleh.....I'll take that over a smug, whiny, cry baby bitch like Brady.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can see it with the refs helping to swing games. But don't buy players missing FGs or fumbling intentionally because its scripted WWF style.
If you have ever been around a soccer player who does it for a living, they can make the ball do whatever they want.

No reason why NFL kickers couldn't do it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why? Because he tries too hard to come across as the super nice guy team player?

Bleh.....I'll take that over a smug, whiny, cry baby bitch like Brady.
He's a fraud.

Talking about how he is about abstinence from sex and blah blah blah. How he drank holy water and it cured his concussion.

Fuck off.

He is marketing himself.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If you have ever been around a soccer player who does it for a living, they can make the ball do whatever they want.

No reason why NFL kickers couldn't do it.
Sure, but I don't think a young NFL kicker is going to sabotage his own career like that.

He's not a soccer player from Bolivia who makes 20,000 a year. Why on earth would Walsh need to sabotage himself and his team? For 200K?

Doubtful.

Like VA said, I can see the refs doing it and I think they definitely do, but not your average kicker.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sure, but I don't think a young NFL kicker is going to sabotage his own career like that.

He's not a soccer player from Bolivia who makes 20,000 a year. Why on earth would Walsh need to sabotage himself and his team? For 200K?

Doubtful.

Like VA said, I can see the refs doing it and I think they definitely do, but not your average kicker.
Eff you. We all just live in the Matrix, man. :unsure

Top Bottom