NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Something tells me the Cavs will find a way to screw up this draft....again.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hopefully Parker and Wiggins go 1, 2, and the Sixers go with Embiid who turns out to be another Greg Oden/Sam Bowie.
Embiid would be a bit awkward of a fit with Noel, you go BPA when you're in the Sixers situation but it would basically stunt Noel's impact.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
"Hand down, man down"

:doh

Why did he have to come back?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Hibbert just loves playing against Miami.
Yeah he does. Looks like he showed up to play tonight. That's bad news for Miami.

Hibbert and West are killing Miami on the boards.

D

Deuce

It'll probably be Vonleh for Boston. Certainly as good a pick you you're gonna get at 6, but damn I've wanted Wiggins for over 2 years.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Carp, who are your top 5 in order? Wiggins, Embiid, Parker, Exum, Vonleh? Would you take Vonleh over Parker?
Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Exum, Randle. We are getting Parker or Wiggins...Clev take Embiid.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Embiid would be a bit awkward of a fit with Noel, you go BPA when you're in the Sixers situation but it would basically stunt Noel's impact.
They could make it work. All you have to do is slide Noel over to PF.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You can do it though, just don't see that happening...Cavs will take Embiid.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah he does. Looks like he showed up to play tonight. That's bad news for Miami.

Hibbert and West are killing Miami on the boards.
He's come alive since the last round and he just gets confident against Miami.

He just forced Lebron to alter his shot and miss, and this is after he's pretty much been responsible for about 7 rebounds already.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Wiggins, Parker, Embiid, Exum, Randle. We are getting Parker or Wiggins...Clev take Embiid.
After watching them take Anthony Bennett last year, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Cleveland pass on Parker and Wiggins and go with the inferior player.

1bigfan13

Staff member
That's a lot of no offense in the low post area.
Obviously neither of them are finished products. I don't think either of them will develop into a stretch 4 but I could see them developing into solid scorers from 10' and in.

With Noel I'm getting a Tyson Chandler vibe. I think that's the type of player he eventually develops into.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah...Embiid is not the guy I want...back problems already concern me. Depending on how Exum works out, I could see him at 3.

D

Deuce

Obviously neither of them are finished products. I don't think either of them will develop into a stretch 4 but I could see them developing into solid scorers from 10' and in.

With Noel I'm getting a Tyson Chandler vibe. I think that's the type of player he eventually develops into.
Chandler is the best shot Noel has at being effective. His offensive game was as bare as there is and he lost a year of development to injury. He just needs to get healthy and be the shot blocker he can be.

D

Deuce

Yeah...Embiid is not the guy I want...back problems already concern me. Depending on how Exum works out, I could see him at 3.
You already have an Exum in MCW. Just take Wiggins or Parker and be grateful.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You already have an Exum in MCW. Just take Wiggins or Parker and be grateful.
Exum can slide over...if Wiggins and Parker are gone I definitely think he is in the discussion. Dying for Young at 10 though.

Top Bottom