Draft Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Timmy Jernigan. Heard him speak for the first time on Path To The Draft just now. Definitely don't want now. Dumb ass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just showed a brief preview of Game Changers on NFLN. Kony Ealy was on...embarrassing himself.

junk

Not So New Member
Full Cowboys draft from Ourlad's Guide:

1. Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
2. Jaylen Watkins CB Florida
3. Charles Sims RB West Virginia
4. Tevin Reese WR Baylor
5. Ahmad Dixon S Baylor
7. Bashaud Breeland CB Clemson
7. Shamar Stephens DT Connecticut
7. Keith Wenning QB Ball St
7. Albert Wilson WR Georgia State
7. Marcel Jensen TE Fresno State
7. Danny Kistler OT Montana
---------

Horrid.
Except for Danny Kistler.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Considering we'd be very lucky if most of those guys were available where you picked them hell yeah that would be a good draft...

I also doubt you get the swap & the 3rd from CLE, it's more of an either/or thing.
I love how you generated those odds by completely making them up.

And if they won't make that trade then no deal. I'll stay at 16 and take Lewan.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

No doubt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 24, 2014, 7:17 PM EDT

Former Ohio State cornerback Bradley Roby, a potential first-round draft pick, may have just done something to significantly downgrade his draft stock.

According to 10 News in Ohio, Roby is facing a a charge of OVI, or operating a vehicle under the influence.

The incident took place on April 20, when officers were called to the scene of a person passed out behind the wheel of a car. The officers who responded to the call reported that they couldn’t get the driver’s attention, and that when they opened the door they noticed the odor of alcohol. The driver failed a field sobriety test.

Roby’s agent Michael Perrett gave a different account of the incident to Ohio State sports website ElevenWarriors.com.

“This past weekend my client Bradley Roby was issued a citation in Columbus, Ohio for operating a vehicle while impaired (OVI),” Perrett said in a statement. “Bradley was sitting in his parked car in a parking lot when he was approached and questioned by an officer. He was fully cooperative and willingly submitted to field sobriety and breathalyzer tests. His BAC test registered a negligible .008 and after further testing at the police station, he was very quickly released on his own recognizance. There are no other charges, and we are confident that this matter will be resolved quickly and favorably for Bradley. However, as the matter is still pending, we cannot comment further at this time.”

This isn’t Roby’s first off-field incident. He was also suspended for the first game of last season after he was accused of getting in a bar fight, although criminal charges in that case were eventually dropped.

Roby is one of the 30 players who will attend the NFL draft. This incident means he’s likely going to have to wait a little longer to hear his name called on draft day.

Carl

RIP Brother
I can't take too much more of Charles Davis on PTTD. Or whatever it is called. He is whiter than NoDak.

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
God damn.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
God damn.
It's ridiculous. As booze mentioned on twitter, how about we just go a round a day? I mean if he's gonna fuck it up, do it all the way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I feel sorry for Roby. He is even tweeting out his results.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't get why the draft is only 7 rounds. The amount of undrafted talent left over suggests there are enough draftable players to take it up to 10.

Top Bottom