Russell Wilson files for divorce

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Russell Wilson files for divorce from wife Ashton
April 23, 2014 By Larry Brown

Russell Wilson came into the NFL as a rookie who was mature beyond his years. He had already played pro baseball, he had been in college for four years, and he was already married. But it sounds like his marriage isn’t working out, unfortunately.

The Seattle Seahawks released a statement Wednesday saying Wilson filed for a divorce from wife Ashton, whom he married in January 2012.

“I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce after my wife recently bit off the head of our family dog. Clearly, decisions like these don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time.”

Ashton went viral on the internet during the 2012 draft for her classic facial reaction after her husband was drafted.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Please tell me that was some creative editing......

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
She could do it. Even if it was a bulldog.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

D

Deuce

He better hope his lawyer is good enough to exclude future earnings from his alimony. Maybe the only good reason he only made $500k last season.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Good for him.

Now that's he's a Super Bowl winner and soon to be millionaire, he can finally get him a decent looking woman.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Good for him.

Now that's he's a Super Bowl winner and soon to be millionaire, he can finally get him a decent looking woman.
She had one meme worthy situation, but she is better than decent looking.

Top Bottom