2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We could still grab a nice player at the bottom of the 4th.

Charone Peake
Kolby Listenbee
[STRIKE]Andrew Billiings[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Hassan Ridgeway[/STRIKE]
Ronald Blair
Rashard Robinson
DeAndre Hall
Jalen Mills
[STRIKE]Miles Killebrew[/STRIKE]
Scooby Wright

Please don't take Dak. If he's still there in the 6th, fine. Take him. I won't complain.

Much.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I like listening to Louis Riddick's analysis.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We could still grab a nice player at the bottom of the 4th.

Charone Peake
Kolby Listenbee
[STRIKE]Andrew Billiings[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Hassan Ridgeway[/STRIKE]
Ronald Blair
Rashard Robinson
DeAndre Hall
Jalen Mills
[STRIKE]Miles Killebrew[/STRIKE]
Scooby Wright

Please don't take Dak. If he's still there in the 6th, fine. Take him. I won't complain.

Much.
[STRIKE]
Andrew Billings DL[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Sheldon Day DL[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Hassan Ridgeway DL[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Connor Cook QB[/STRIKE]
Charone Peake WR
DJ White CB
Vadal Alexander OG
Jeremy Cash SS
Deandre Houston-Carson FS
[STRIKE]Eric Murray CB[/STRIKE]
Jalen Mills CB/S
[STRIKE]Charles Tapper DE[/STRIKE]
Kolby Listenbee WR
[STRIKE]Pharoh Cooper WR[/STRIKE]

Well it looks like I had a good feel for the 4th round D-lineman :lol

D

Deuce

ESPN coverage beats NFLN this year. Production/graphics are cleaner and less chaotic. ESPN had less people. NFLN jumped to four or five sets.
It's better today, but not yesterday. They missed a bunch of picks going to commercial while NFLN kept a ticker at the bottom the entire time so you didn't miss anything.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Malik Collins was excellent until they fired Pellini and hired Riley. He looked like a real possible top 15 pick. Quite a few DTs who went before him are not as good as he is.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea there are a bunch of guys I'd love to see us snag in round 4 but I'm not even going to bother posting all of them since there is a very small chance we actually get any of them.

I'd be fine with Cook in the 4th, I'd avoid Dak but I'd at least look at not taking him in the 3rd as a win, if it was really up to me I'd get Brandon Allen later on. If we come out of tomorrow with just one of Andrew Billings, Ronald Blair, Josh Perry, Eric Murray, Maurice Canady, Charles Tapper, Harlan Miller, Kenny Lawler, Charone Peak or Connor McGovern I'd be pretty happy.

As for the Skins, I like Doctson and Fuller, kind of meh to Cravens. I guess they want him in the Deone Bucannon role but it takes a very creative defensive coordinator to really maximize guys like that.
Got Tapper so I'm good for the rest of the day, give me one more guy off this list and they can draft TE's with all 3 of their 6th rounders for all I care.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Malik Collins was excellent until they fired Pellini and hired Riley. He looked like a real possible top 15 pick. Quite a few DTs who went before him are not as good as he is.
He's not scheme-diverse but he's a perfect fit in our scheme, so there's that too.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Moritz Boehringer is another guy I wouldn't mind. He won't make it through the 5th, but if he did I'd jump on him.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Could be the next Warren Sapp.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's not scheme-diverse but he's a perfect fit in our scheme, so there's that too.
Yeah he is sort of the perfect 3 technique fit. Literally the comparison on NFL Network is Henry Melton. Another Marinelli 3 technique who was great before his injuries.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm surprised JPP was able to hold the microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom