Cowboys Trading Back Into The 1st?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I guess we will find out. But they have been saying repeatedly that all the buzz is Ramsey and that they are hearing Elliott is not likely at 4. They've basically gone on to talk about teams trading up to 8 for Elliott. I'm not trying to destroy your dreams. Just letting you know.
Ive given up the Elliot hope and have already accepted that Ramsey is going to be a Cowboy. Just dont believe the Cowboys arent considering Elliot at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive given up the Elliot hope and have already accepted that Ramsey is going to be a Cowboy. Just dont believe the Cowboys arent considering Elliot at all.
Not saying they aren't considering him at all, just not supposedly at 4. I've pretty much given up hope of anything but Ramsey at 4. Even the Bosa talk at 4 seems to have died down.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
I guess we will find out. But they have been saying repeatedly that all the buzz is Ramsey and that they are hearing Elliott is not likely at 4. They've basically gone on to talk about teams trading up to 8 for Elliott. I'm not trying to destroy your dreams. Just letting you know.
I'd expect them to say that if say????

A team like Miami is looking into #3 to jump Dallas and get Zeke?

And Dallas loves the kid? How does it benefit Dallas to beat their chests (and maybe something else) for him?

I would expect Dallas to downplay their interest.

Cmon man?

It's the draft, the smokescreens and poker game are just getting started!

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
104.3 The FAN
104.3 The FAN – ‏@1043TheFan

Schefter: I don’t see P.Lynch going as high as some. I think there's a chance he doesn’t go in the 1st round

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I hear the Cowboys have traded the fourth pick, I'll be jumping for joy without even knowing what the trade is.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd expect them to say that if say????

A team like Miami is looking into #3 to jump Dallas and get Zeke?

And Dallas loves the kid? How does it benefit Dallas to beat their chests (and maybe something else) for him?

I would expect Dallas to downplay their interest.

Cmon man?

It's the draft, the smokescreens and poker game are just getting started!
Sounds like teams are looking at 8 for Elliott. I don't think any team is realistically going to 3 for him or would consider it.

But you are correct, maybe that's why they are beating their chest about Ramsey.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All speculation. Again, tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Sounds like teams are looking at 8 for Elliott. I don't think any team is realistically going to 3 for him or would consider it.

But you are correct, maybe that's why they are beating their chest about Ramsey.
Could be Jerry trying to pump Ramsey up to see if a team is in love with him? A team that may have him #1 on their board will make him a deal to come up to #4. But who knows?

Sounds like they are working it though, with rumors they are looking at aquiring another 1st rd pick.

I tend to think the same "when will we pick this high again?" philosophy not only applies to the 1st round, but equally the 2nd round in considering a move up. #34 is some damn good capital. Typically if you're down in the 50's? A move back into the 1st round.. Especially the teens? It's a pipe dream.

At 34? Jerry & the gang may be saying "when we gonna draft this high again? Let's make a move"

I guess we'll see

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I've actually been listening to NFL radio most of the day and they are reporting that Elliott isn't likely for the Cowboys at 4.
And yet the local in the know folk here keep saying Jerry is in love with Elliot. I'd trust them more than NFL radio.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
And yet the local in the know folk here keep saying Jerry is in love with Elliot. I'd trust them more than NFL radio.
If you're Jerry?

From a pure marketing standpoint?

Who does more for you?

The corner... Who's a better safety... Who you'll play at corner?

Or the "big splash" with Zeke???

GShock

DCC 4Life
Man, Ramsey then giving up picks to move back into the first for Cook or Hackenberg?

That would be tough to take.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man, Ramsey then giving up picks to move back into the first for Cook or Hackenberg?

Please don't talk that way.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Mayock's latest has Dallas taking Elliott @ 4.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member

Zeke... And a move back into the 1st for William Jackson III

Now that's the kind of talk I want to hear !!!!

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Pretty much all of the Dallas media have said in the last couple of days that it's Ramsey or Elliott.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
BTW???

Where's everybody at???

I expected non stop.. Can hardly keep up postings in all threads! (Not really... But close)

Is this the way we do draft eve????

Let's get fired up !!!!!!

Top Bottom