2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
He probably took in more than $10M. I heard that pro athletes have lower taxation because their careers aren't 40 years like a white-collar worker.
And he pays no state income tax in Texas. In Cali it would have been 13.3%.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Jane Slater Verified account ‏@SlaterNFL 12m12 minutes ago

Rod Marinelli didn't know how DeMarcus Lawrence's back will limit him in postseason run, confirms he won't play Monday. Back issues linger.

Rod Marinelli praised DE David "Dino" Irving. "You can just see that guy eating out of a palm tree. (nod to height).

Rod Marinelli says Cowboys defensive stats aren't pretty but last couple of weeks they have shown a toughness, "you can feel it"

Rod Marinelli tells me Randy Gregory had 2 sharp days of practice. Still building back the fundamentals but will play Monday. Big fan of him

Marinelli on Irving: "loaded with talent". "now its about loving the grind & loving to be miserable. Take opponent there w you & drown them"

Brandon George Verified account ‏@DMN_George 13m13 minutes ago

Marinelli on Gregory: “He’s so explosive off the ball. That’s all the same. He’s thicker, bigger. He’s gained weight & he looks really good.

DC Rod Marinelli on Randy Gregory: “The speed looks good. He looked sharp. Winded a little bit, which is expected. I’m anxious to see him go

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Marinelli on Gregory: “He’s so explosive off the ball. That’s all the same. He’s thicker, bigger. He’s gained weight & he looks really good.
the munchies will do that

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

GShock

DCC 4Life
Marinelli on Irving: "loaded with talent". "now its about loving the grind & loving to be miserable. Take opponent there w you & drown them"
If Marinelli invites you to "go fishing," get your affairs in order.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Beats the hell out of an iPad. Props to Zeke.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder where these guys will be driving these things. Not many terrains in the metroplex. And then there is parking.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I wonder where these guys will be driving these things. Not many terrains in the metroplex. And then there is parking.
From the lockerroom to the practice field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Zeke said in last video I posted that a few of the OL guys have land and he wanted to get something they could use there

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He probably took in more than $10M. I heard that pro athletes have lower taxation because their careers aren't 40 years like a white-collar worker.
That makes no sense.

So if I win the lottery I should pay less taxes because I'm gonna choose to not work anymore after getting a massive lump sum over a short period of time?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Carr of Oakland just left the game with an ankle injury. Raises the question should Dak see limited action until the playoffs start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom