Teacher suspended over test questions

Jiggyfly

Banned
But if that's the case you would think the 8 ball would have went for less than $85 per gram, when in fact he sold the 8 ball for $5 more per gram than he sold Individual grams to Juan. That's the opposite of a bulk discount seeing as how an eight ball is 1/8 of an ounce which equates to 3.34 grams. Basic street knowledge dictates that the selling price for an 8 ball be $265.00, this allows for smaller distributors to mark up accordingly and also make a profit. I would not buy my cocaine from Leroy, and I would slander him in the streets by saying he cuts his product with baking soda....
Trudat.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Do you mean ration of shit?
No it is raft. At least that is what folks say it here. I heard someone say it this weekend. Ration of Shit, is Highbrow, no one would around here would say it like that, although it would make more sense.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've never heard raft of shit. If it's a Pennsylvania expression, I'd guess it's regionalized to the boondocks where you live. :unsure

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
As an aside, my stepfather often used the "ration of shit" expression when I was growing up.

Except I thought he was saying "rash and a shit." I found it to be a strange and confusing expression.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Maybe it's hard for them to say "ration" with a harelip. :unsure

2233boys

Not So New Member
I've never heard raft of shit. If it's a Pennsylvania expression, I'd guess it's regionalized to the boondocks where you live. :unsure
It could be, but we had a big discussion about it one day, and they insisted it was a raft of shit.

Could be regional

2233boys

Not So New Member
Maybe it's hard for them to say "ration" with a harelip. :unsure
Positive it isn't ration. Never had anyone with a hair lip say it in front of me. Lots of mush mouth folks though, so you may have a point.

Top Bottom