TV Thread

Jiggyfly

Banned
Any Mr Robot watchers?

I really liked the 1st season it will be interesting to see where they go in the 2nd.

There were a lot of unanswered questions.

If any body wants to catch up USA is rerunning the 1st season starting next month, would recommend.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So GOT is on DVD?
Netflix had the first few seasons on DVD when I ended that part of my subscription. I think it was up to to season maybe a couple of years ago. As far as regular DVD to but I don't know because haven't looked for it.

D

Deuce

Why not just pay for a month of HBO Go and binge it? IMO, you can't just do a month cause than you'll start moving your way through the rest of their library but it's worth a shot.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think your wrong Duece because..

Jon Snow can't marry Dany cuz they are gonna be related! That would be bad for relatives to be gonna have sex and.......oh shit!

D

Deuce

I think your wrong Duece because..

Jon Snow can't marry Dany cuz they are gonna be related! That would be bad for relatives to be gonna have sex and.......oh shit!
Both the Targayean and Lannister families made traditions on marrying family members. That doesn't mean anything in this world

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of freaking out right now.

Game of Thrones is done. The Americans is done.

I need a filler show.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I need a filler show.
Queen of the South looks interesting.

They are 2 episodes in but they are replaying the first 2 again this weekend on USA.

Also they are replaying Power on Starz if you have that.

D

Deuce

I need a filler show.
Roadies on showtime looks to have potential, Ballers and Ray Donovan are back on. No reason to panic.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Anyone watching Hap and Leonard on the Sundance channel?

I won't be able to see it till it hits streaming, but I am a Joe Lansdale fan and James Purefoy is usually good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Started a Mr. Robot binge today. Very pleased.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
July 06, 2016 12:40pm PT by Lesley Goldberg

'Game of Thrones' Season 7 May Be Delayed

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss revealed that production is starting later.

The wait for season seven of Game of Thrones could be longer than expected.

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss revealed that production on the HBO fantasy drama is going to start later than expected. The duo, who made the remarks during a UFC podcast, said production is waiting for gloomy weather to return in a bid to capture the gloomy weather that comes with the "Winter is here" moment revealed in the season six finale.

"We don't have an air date yet," the duo said. "We're starting a bit later because at the end of this season, 'Winter is here' — and that means that sunny weather doesn't really serve our purposes any more. So we kind of pushed everything down the line, so we could get some grim, gray weather even in the sunnier places that we shoot."

THR has reached out to HBO for comment and will update the story if any information becomes available.

Game of Thrones typically arrives in March or April. The series was renewed for a seventh season with an episode count still yet to be determined. The showrunners previously told THR that they are "writing the final act" for the adaptation of the George R.R. Martin series and are "looking at somewhere between 70 and 75 hours before the credits roll for the last time."

Also unclear are just how many episodes seasons seven and the likely eighth and final run will consist of. Thrones has already aired 60 episodes, meaning the remaining two seasons could be short-orders to match the 75 hours producers have envisioned.

While the series is approaching its end game, stars Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) each recently scored pay bumps. They'll each earn upward of $500,000 per episode of season seven, which has already been announced, and in the likely eighth season (which is all but a formality).

Their raises for season seven come as part of an option HBO had with the cast as part of their last deal, signed in October 2014, that saw the five stars each become among the highest-paid actors on cable TV. The premium cable network had the option on season seven, and that has now been exercised and packaged with season eight. While the five stars are locked in, it does not guarantee that their characters will survive through what is expected to be the end of the series. HBO declined comment on the salary bumps.

Game of Thrones ranks as HBO's most-watched series ever and is the premium cabler's longest-running show currently on the air. It is expected to return sometime in 2017.

Top Bottom