Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2016

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Someone seriously needs to save this video somehow. It may be one of the best short films ever produced.

If anyone ever asks what Lubbock is like sent them this video and it pretty much explains everything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Someone seriously needs to save this video somehow. It may be one of the best short films ever produced.

If anyone ever asks what Lubbock is like sent them this video and it pretty much explains everything.
:towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jiggyfly

Banned
Interesting.

There is definitely something going on around these QB's.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trade up back into the first if Lynch slips. If not you will get Prescott and like it.
Or Dallas is convinced to move down from 4. Which I think could be very possible.

I really like Lynch. I know the talk is that he will need to sit for a couple of years to be ready for the NFL. Which oddly enough we may have the luxury to do for the most part (a few starts here and there probably during that time). But Lynch can really throw the ball well. Plus with his ability to make plays on the run he may be able to survive on some spot starts just running and throwing a big play here or there.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Trade up back into the first if Lynch slips. If not you will get Prescott and like it.
That's what I was thinking.

And I highly doubt Prescott is the fallback plan, it's funny that he visited with Arians in Arizona as well but we are idiots.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm afraid for his life in the NFL. Real life Antman!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm afraid for his life in the NFL. Real life Antman!
Trindon Holliday made it a couple of years. Just don't know about him doing more than teams. With the new kickoff touchback rule, makes it even more iffy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trindon Holliday made it a couple of years. Just don't know about him doing more than teams. With the new kickoff touchback rule, makes it even more iffy.
Does he return punts? A guy like this will have to thrive on punts, kicks and the occasional trick play on offense.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Oh please let it happen. Automatic A+ for our draft\UDFA grade.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you're talking about Grant, yes he does.
Yeah that is who I was referring to. I actually have no problem using a sixth or seventh on an ace return guy who you can use on some trick plays. Can be a Beasley backup too.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah that is who I was referring to. I actually have no problem using a sixth or seventh on an ace return guy who you can use on some trick plays. Can be a Beasley backup too.
Plus, Grant is Jimmy John's fast.

Cotton

Staff member
Well we have all those sixths and it's not like you can trade them away. So we will have plenty of late round shots to take on guys like this.
To be clear, he didn't return punts at Tech very often. But, I can't imagine he couldn't pick it up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No. Why waste resources trading back in to the first, when you can take a better QB with #4? One if not both of them will be there. And don't give me that shit about taking Zeke. Not to mention that you might miss out on Lynch completely, and do just like you said. End up with a turd like Prescott. QB is too important a position. Don't fuck around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom