2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well the reports are it is either a 4-6 week injury or a 4-6 month injury depending on severity. He is supposedly getting a second opinion which usually means there is some real concern.
It is probably more than a simple tear. Might need a scopic surgery.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't remember hearing about Ramsey having microfracture surgery back in high school during the draft. Was that common knowledge? Seems like that would have been more discussed for a player projected so high.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't remember hearing about Ramsey having microfracture surgery back in high school during the draft. Was that common knowledge? Seems like that would have been more discussed for a player projected so high.
I remember hearing about it.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I remember hearing about it.
I guess because it had a been a few years they weren't as concerned about it anymore. Or several years I guess since he was a sophomore...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Slow white WRs lives matter.

Cotton

Staff member
Speculation is now that Ramsey won't be back by the start of the season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We draft already injured LBers in the second round and Jacksonville injures their first round picks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Jags signed Allen Hurns to a 4 year, $40 million contract. Seems excessive for a good #2 WR with just 2 years in the league under his belt. I'd probably value him at no more than $8 mil per season. They're going to need to give a bigger contract to Allen Robinson at some point, which means they'll have a lot of their cap tied up in their top 2 WRs.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Jags signed Allen Hurns to a 4 year, $40 million contract. Seems excessive for a good #2 WR with just 2 years in the league under his belt. I'd probably value him at no more than $8 mil per season. They're going to need to give a bigger contract to Allen Robinson at some point, which means they'll have a lot of their cap tied up in their top 2 WRs.
It's the Randall Cobb factor.

And bottom line, having two great WR's can make an offense very dangerous.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
So, apparently, the NFL's Twitter account got hacked and the hacker posted that Goodell had died. :lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Exotic Dancer Accuses Eagles Player Nelson Agholor of Rape
He was among several Eagles at the Cheerleaders strip club after practice yesterday afternoon, police sources say.
BY DAVID GAMBACORTA *|* JUNE 10, 2016 AT 1:52 PM

COMMENT ON THIS POST

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor. | Photo by Jeff Fusco
This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly.

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor has been accused of raping a dancer at Cheerleaders Gentlemen’s Club, law enforcement sources have told Philadelphia*magazine.

A 27-year-old dancer told police that she was raped inside the club, which is located on Front Street near Oregon Avenue in South Philadelphia, about 3 p.m. on Thursday.

At least two other Eagles visited Cheerleaders with Agholor, the sources said. The club is just a few minutes away from the team’s NovaCare complex, where they wrapped up their last spring practice early Thursday afternoon.

“There was an allegation made against one of the [Eagles] players of a sexual assault that was reported by one of the female dancers,” said Police Commissioner Richard Ross. “Our Special Victims Unit is actively running on the investigation.”

Ross said detectives are trying to track down video footage from the club.*Ross said the Police Department has been in contact with Eagles officials. Agholor is expected to be interviewed by investigators some time soon. He has not been charged with any crime.

“We are aware of the police investigation involving Nelson Agholor,” said*Derek Boyko, a spokesman for the Eagles. “The organization has been in contact with Nelson and with the proper authorities in Philadelphia. Because of the legal nature of this matter, we will have no further comment.”

Agholor’s agent did not immediately respond to a request for comment. John Meehan, the owner of Cheerleaders, said he wasn’t at the club on Thursday. Neither he nor the club’s attorney, Marc Raspanti, said they were aware of the allegations.

Agholor, 23, was born in Nigeria, and moved to the U.S. when he was 5*years*old. He was drafted 20th overall by the Eagles in 2015.

Additional reporting by Jared Brey, Tim McManus*and Dan McQuade.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exotic Dancer Accuses Eagles Player Nelson Agholor of Rape
I think it's important to take all rape accusations seriously. But there is part of me that immediately doubts these accusations. Rich man accused of rape in a strip club where a million bouncers are around and could be called upon to help her in a second. All the while her job is literally to get naked and dance on people. If there is no basis to these claims I think the criminal justice system should go after her equally hard.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom