At least 80% of all audio calls, not just metadata, are recorded and stored in the US

Jon88

Banned
I was poor in college. One week I ate nothing but Ramen noodles.

And I have gone 2 1/2 days without eating.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For What it's worth, you can be poor today but you can also get some breaks and make a few of your own to change things. It takes a while to get ahead in life but it also takes work and sometimes sacrifice so take it on with a correct attitude. You may be surprised how effort plays a part in good fortune. Hopefully you have several years to work on it so don't screw up your health in the meantime with bad habits.

jeebs

Brand New Member
No. My telephone conversations are benign plus the likelihood of anyone listening to them are more than astronomical. There are a few thousand government personnel to filter through millions of calls daily. They aren't looking for things I talk about.
So all the people who do get violated, fuck them? Their bad luck, they should have been lucky like you?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So all the people who do get violated, fuck them? Their bad luck, they should have been lucky like you?
Violated? If they are in process of plotting they should be violated. If there is nothing that is clandestine no one will want to hear it. They(or me) will never know and the listener will sluff it out of their mind in search of important matters. It's nothing to get shook up about.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Violated? If they are in process of plotting they should be violated. If there is nothing that is clandestine no one will want to hear it. They(or me) will never know and the listener will sluff it out of their mind in search of important matters. It's nothing to get shook up about.
So, what's your stand on the 4th Amendment? Why do we need it if you have nothing to hide?

jeebs

Brand New Member
So, what's your stand on the 4th Amendment? Why do we need it if you have nothing to hide?
Why do you need any amendments if you are such an upstanding citizen and you have nothing to hide? Why have any rights? The government is so good, they dot do anything wrong, what could be the problem with their unlimited authority. Sure we keep getting closer to the ussr, so what lt is good, nothing bad will happen to him no matter what government does.

And can we take this back to our thread before I get banned?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I've seen the oil industry crash once in my lifetime. Save your money wisely, asshole.
When I fill my truck with diesel, I like the pump to end up on a whole dollar amount.

If the tank just won't hold anymore and it's still not where I want it, I'll just pump it on the ground to get the amount even.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Why do you need any amendments if you are such an upstanding citizen and you have nothing to hide? Why have any rights? The government is so good, they dot do anything wrong, what could be the problem with their unlimited authority. Sure we keep getting closer to the ussr, so what lt is good, nothing bad will happen to him no matter what government does.

And can we take this back to our thread before I get banned?
"Our thread." :lol

You guys are like the League of Empowered Lesbians now or something.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
When I fill my truck with diesel, I like the pump to end up on a whole dollar amount.

If the tank just won't hold anymore and it's still not where I want it, I'll just pump it on the ground to get the amount even.
Maybe you'll just get cancer from inhaling aromatic hydrocarbons all the time. :art

Jon88

Banned

Thanks for polluting the ground too...

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
"Our thread." :lol

You guys are like the League of Empowered Lesbians now or something.
Why don't you go back to England? You said you always imagined yourself as a loyalist if you'd lived through the American Revolution. :lol

jeebs

Brand New Member
I pursued it for a while, then kind of fell into the insurance business. I might pursue it again in the future.
My cousin does well in insurance. If you get the clients, your assistant can bassically run it and make a real nice business.

Funny. I have been mad at you and Mcnuttz for no reason

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For What it's worth, you can be poor today but you can also get some breaks and make a few of your own to change things. It takes a while to get ahead in life but it also takes work and sometimes sacrifice so take it on with a correct attitude. You may be surprised how effort plays a part in good fortune. Hopefully you have several years to work on it so don't screw up your health in the meantime with bad habits.
Truth. I didn't finish my degree, but got a job with the state and have busted my ass since and am now making a decent living, simply because I persevered. I didn't ask for anything to be handed to me, but realized where I was at my lowest was my own fault and no one else's. I didn't play the victim, or cry about my situation. I dug my way out. Inch by inch (corny as it may sound). I blamed no one but myself. That, alone, helped my find my way out the crap I was in. I think that is why that people playing victims piss me off more than anything. Dig your way out, or STFU. I did it, so anyone can.

Top Bottom