Such great possibilities still

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
It will take a hard effort from our FO to frick this up, you can get D. Lawrence/Attachou/Crichton/Ealy in the 2nd and K. Martin/Jeffcoat/Gayle/Murphy/Clarke in the 3rd, C. Reid/K. Quarles/Ellis/Jones/McCullers/Sutton/Johnson in the 4th then I'd take the flier on B. Thomas (your OL in 2015: Smith, Martin, Fredrick, Thomas and Leary/Bernardeau) in the 5th or you might be able to add some speed to the O with Janis, Archer, Mckinnon, DeAnthony...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Lot of media on twitter saying we're trying to move up so say goodbye to our 3rd or 4th

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It will take a hard effort from our FO to frick this up
Whoa, whoa, whoa...slow down. I'm happy with the Martin pick but let's not give them too much credit yet. They're still perfectly capable of largely botching the rest of the draft.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Yeah...I give our management no leeway. They are very capable of packaging three picks to move up in the draft and basically shit the bed. I don't trust them at all.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Yeah...I give our management no leeway. They are very capable of packaging three picks to move up in the draft and basically shit the bed. I don't trust them at all.
Or continually trading away from good players to move down and pick up more picks that nets them a bunch of inferior players .

Stars

DCC 4Life
Or continually trading away from good players to move down and pick up more picks that nets them a bunch of inferior players .
yep...They'll acquire ten 6th round picks and then draft a bunch of players that "would've been 2nd rounders" if they hadn't all been injured in a series of bizarre gardening accidents.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gosh you are negative.

hstour

Brand New Member
Or closing out the day by trading up for one player. They paid a lot.

He better be a 16 game starter this year. And can't fall off the map after.

Top Bottom