2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because trading up for Landon Collins was a move you'd have a coronary over if we did it. Even if the parameters of the trade was exactly the same. He is not worth a trade up.
For a 4th and a 7th for a safety?

Sorry, but you are engaging in character assassination on me and I do not think I appreciate it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Sorry, but you are engaging in character assassination on me and I do not think I appreciate it.
It appears on the outside looking in that the relationship you and NoDak built last night is already fading.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting. I figured they would have wanted Clemmings.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Just get to the picks, I don't need to see that dummy Goodell announce these has-beens

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Trey Wingo just called him Donovan McNabb. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't get why these guys keep talking about Jake Fisher. He's okay but damn, he is not some first round gem that just slipped.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not just for any safety. For a safety I don't think is particularly very good. Imo, he's basically a glorified Barry Church. I think he will struggle in coverage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This hugging shit is pretty stupid, but even more stupid with second round picks.

Back in the day, Rozelle would be banging whores backstage and some lackey was announcing the 2nd round picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not just for any safety. For a safety I don't think is particularly very good. Imo, he's basically a glorified Barry Church. I think he will struggle in coverage.
I don't think he's that bad. If we had exactly TWO safeties on the roster, sorry, I wouldn't be bitching.

I demand an apology.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Collins makes their defense a lot better.

They are going to be the top contender for the division title, IMO.

They had a pretty decent offseason in free agency.

Hopefully they pick a bunch of schlubs the rest of the way.
Is it because they signed George Selvie? Not sure I really see why their offseason was awesome.

townsend

Banned
I don't think he's that bad. If we had exactly TWO safeties on the roster, sorry, I wouldn't be bitching.

I demand an apology.
I'm hoping that was part of the logic behind the Byron Jones pick (which is to say I'm hoping there was logic behind it) since he has experience at safety, we may want him as a guy who can fill in at Safety or CB depending on needs.

Top Bottom