TV Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah. That whole cast is impressive...although I kind of feel like I have seen enough of Fishburne in roles like this...I would have gone with someone else.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hannibal keeps getting better and better. Mads Mikkelson, the guy who plays Hannibal, does so many subtle little glances and reactions...conveys menace and deception well. I just with it was on at 9, staying up until 11 kills me nowadays.
Mads is great in just about anything he is in. Very overlooked and underrated actor, in this country anyway.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
To all sci fi fans........I watched a pilot episode of a show called Defiance on the Scy Fy channel. It wasn't 'great but was worth a look.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Hannibal watchers...they had to pull episode 4 due to some subject matter they did not feel comfortable with, but they did put out these webisodes from episode 4 so we are caught up.

Jiggyfly

Banned
There are several pretty decent shows on now...The Following, Bates Motel and Hannibal. I just question their staying power.
Yeah my DVR has not been under 20% empty since last June.

I recommend Copper which starts up in again in June They will probably do a marathon pretty soon on BBC America and no its not a show with a bunch odd accents.:lol

Last edited:

EZ22

The One Who Knocks

I recommend Copper which starts up in again in June They will probably due a marathon pretty soon on BBC America and no its not a show with a bunch odd accents.:lol
I really hope they due.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Mad men finally looks to be getting back on track, this last episode was the best of the season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I recommend Copper which starts up in again in June They will probably do a marathon pretty soon on BBC America and no its not a show with a bunch odd accents.:lol
Copper is also on Netflix now. Fringe too...which is great so I can catch up for the last few seasons.

D

Deuce

BBC America does a great job at getting their shows updated on Netflix before the next season. I missed all of season 1 of Copper but now I'll be completely caught up by the start of season 2.

D

Deuce

ABC is doing an Agents of SHIELD show this summer with Coulson as the main character. Not sure he can carry a show and I don't see how they could introduce any good characters without a good actor attached but ill try it.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Jack Bauer is returning for a limited 12 episode running of 24.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Am I the only fag watching The Voice this season?

Michelle Shamuel is who I am rooting for.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm watching. I like Michelle and the swon brothers as the fun comes to watch.. I think Sara or one of the two girls on Blake's team is going to win.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think Judith or Sara are the frontrunners.

As an aside...Michelle looked like Elvis Costello last night.

D

Deuce

Finally getting around to House of Lies and it's great. Cheadle is his usual awesome self, Veronica Mars is sexy and its just real funny.

Also excited that the new season of Arrested Development drops on Netflix this weekend.

Top Bottom