Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Richardson is having himself an incredible day.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So as expected. Winner of GB-NY is coming to Dallas next weekend.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Lions couldn't stop the run tonight but I think that comes down to coaching.

You cannot tell me for a second the Seahawk OL is just superior to the personnel the Lions have on the DL.

I don't think they are particularly well coached.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Lions are proving they never belonged.

data

Forbes #1
I think the Lions have more 15-yard penalties than points.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, shit.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
It kind of sucks that the #2 seed is going to have an easier opponent next week that the #1 seed.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It kind of sucks that the #2 seed is going to have an easier opponent next week that the #1 seed.
We have a much better shot at beating the Giants than Green Bay. Eli is fucking horrible, while Rodgers is on fire.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
We have a much better shot at beating the Giants than Green Bay. Eli is fucking horrible, while Rodgers is on fire.
I don't disagree with that. I'd much rather have shot #3 at them than face the Packers right now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If we were getting Seattle people would be fretting over the fact that we have to play the most experienced team on the NFC side coming off an impressive win. Unless you luck into playing a team like the Texans you're generally going to get very good opponents in the divisional round and deeper.

Last year the Broncos had to play a very hot Steelers team and the Patriots on their way to the Super Bowl, Carolina had to play a better Seattle team than this one and a hot Arizona team, the Patriots had to beat the Chiefs on an 11 game win streak to make it to the AFCC.

Obviously either the Packers or Giants will be tough for various reasons but the Packers don't have a run game and have an average at best defense, the Giants offense sucks in general, and we're playing at home, let's not act like these are unbeatable juggernauts like a bunch of little bitches.

A rookie QB has never been to the Super Bowl, let alone won it, the road is going to be tough and quite honestly we will probably fall short just based on history alone, but if this team plays well they can handle any team left in the playoffs, including New England.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If you want to be the best then you have to beat the best...

:flairwoo

Top Bottom