Eagles at Cowboys | Week 17 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/29/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of shitty if the Dolphins as bad as they are make the playoffs.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
1big? I'm the originator of the staff thingy with my brilliant Greg Ellis bon mot

1big couldn't hold my jock!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Newton needs to cut it out with the dumb FD thing. It makes him look stupid when he fricks up later on.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Yeah, but the Dolphins are shittier than even a few other teams, like San Diego, but they can make it in much easier.
How SD is in the spot they are in is beyond me...they are a legit good team.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dwayne Goodrich and Josh Brent will share responsibilities in heading the team's designated driver and chauffeur program.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am serious about Manziel...not ideal size, but I love the player. Think he and Dez together would give me a permaboner.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I am serious about Manziel...not ideal size, but I love the player. Think he and Dez together would give me a permaboner.
If he lasted until round 2 I'd definitely take him. I just don't see him as a first round talent.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bernard catches that and he is gone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hated him initially because of the over-exposure and the "Johnny Football" shit.

But he is an entertaining football player. And according to Jones, that is all that matters.

Pretty much another Romo...but I think he does not have the same mental baggage. He is actually confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom