2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Dakota Watson.

Oh yes. The guy that was a complete dumbshit in Dallas yet suddenly gets smart in New England.
It's easy to get smart when you have actual coaches that know what they're doing and doesn't tolerate stupidity.

We've had a ton of players go on to be successful elsewhere and in the same token had great players come here and go full retard.

Granted this is no surprise to anyone here on the board but just goes to show how utterly inept this team is from top to bottom.

dallen

Senior Tech
At the same time, Reid is losing this game for the same reason he has lost countless games over his career. The guy has no idea how to manage the clock.

dallen

Senior Tech
All the Patriots had to do this quarter was sit back and wait for Reid to lose it

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All the Patriots had to do this quarter was sit back and wait for Reid to lose it
His clock management has been poor, but it is not like they had a shot regardless.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This might be some of the worst clock management I've ever seen. They somehow managed to work 2 minutes off the clock in getting the final ONE YARD in to the end zone.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Saw on twitter: Typical 5:30 methodical Reid drive with 3:30 left.

Reid is the worst case scenario. Good enough to get to the playoffs but never good enough to win it all. There are much worse HCs out there. But at least with them you don't get sucked in for over a decade before you know you need to move on.

dallen

Senior Tech
His clock management has been poor, but it is not like they had a shot regardless.
They wasted 2-3 minutes on that drive. The difference between having to onside and giving your defense a shot. If I were a KC fan I would be livid

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
WTF are the Patriots thinking passing there? lol Those lucky mother fuckers. That should have been a pick 6.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
WTF are the Patriots thinking passing there? lol Those lucky mother fuckers. That should have been a pick 6.
Some teams are lucky. Their INT on 4th down was overruled and helped them with yardage. First half ball bounced off Edelman into KC DBs arms and he dropped it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish I could say either the Broncos or Steelers kick their ass, but I can't.

They might just win it all again.

dallen

Senior Tech
Good thing he had those timeouts there

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gronkowski all but admitted the idea about him being on death's door all week was bullshit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Could be worse.
Yeah, I guess so.

I don't have the hatred of the Pats that some have, the CHEATRIOTS! thing and all that horseshit.

I root against them because they are successful, but when they keep winning, I am not going to pretend they didn't earn it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saw on twitter: Typical 5:30 methodical Reid drive with 3:30 left.

Reid is the worst case scenario. Good enough to get to the playoffs but never good enough to win it all. There are much worse HCs out there. But at least with them you don't get sucked in for over a decade before you know you need to move on.
I always wonder what Reid would do with a better QB though. He does a wonderful job of taking so-so at best QBs and winning with them. If you give him a legitimate top 5-10 QB would it take things to the next level for him? Or is his offense so controlled that it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Just wait until Big Ben somehow guts out a 31-42 for 412 yards and 3 TDs after being declared clinically dead earlier this week.
I heard he was in a Hearst near the cemetery but still alive. Scheduled to give the command to take him to the stadium at the stroke of midnight where he will have an infusion of chocolate milk.

Top Bottom