Must See Movies

dallen

Senior Tech
Ha, here's him doing a Han Solo impression on Youtube before he was even in movies:

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The official shortlist to play a young Han Solo in Disney's prequel Star Wars film includes: • Miles Teller

• Ansel Elgort
• Dave Franco
• Jack Reynor
• Scott Eastwood
• Logan Lerman
• Emory Cohen
• Blake Jenner

​Variety reports that Non-Disclosure agreements and test deals are currently being hammered out and that Kathleen Kennedy and directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller will be making a final decision in the coming weeks. Shooting on the film does not commence until January 2017. The site adds that the casting process is happening relatively early because the actor cast to play a young Han Solo could appear in Star Wars: Episode VIII or Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan previously stated that the film would be set 10 years earlier than A New Hope.

The untitled Han Solo spin-off is expected to arrives in theaters on May 25, 2018.
I'll take Clint's kid. Anyone but Lerman.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think the new Han Solo should have brown eyes.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Surprised Pratt is not mentioned...although he'll be the new Indiana Jones.

D

Deuce

Surprised Pratt is not mentioned...although he'll be the new Indiana Jones.
He's too old. He's basically the age the original Han was. At least some of those other guys can look younger.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Bone Tomahawk was really good. It managed to pull off cowboys and Indians without getting itself into PC hot water.

That one scene was the most brutal thing I've seen in a while. If you've seen it, you know which one I mean.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bone Tomahawk was really good. It managed to pull off cowboys and Indians without getting itself into PC hot water.

That one scene was the most brutal thing I've seen in a while. If you've seen it, you know which one I mean.
Took a sec for me to recognize him, but the guy that played Hanzee had a real short part.

D

Deuce

I think a young African-American woman should be cast as the new/young Han Solo.
That's fine with me. Just means Solo is a Time Lord who eventually turned into the Harrison Ford version and the character has a chance to be regenerated into someone else for future films. :towel

:unsure

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's fine with me. Just means Solo is a Time Lord who eventually turned into the Harrison Ford version and the character has a chance to be regenerated into someone else for future films. :towel

:unsure
And movie would be named Time Wars.:towel

dallen

Senior Tech
How about a twofer and get a tranny. You are set to go full circle. Might as well blow up the whole plot and get a Tranny storm trooper squad. :art
Star Wars: Tangerine

Top Bottom