Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

St Louis just traded 2 1sts, 2 2nds and a 3rd for the #1 overall pick, a 4th and 6th. Please be Ramsey, but it has to be for a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck.

Bye Carson.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Elliot!!!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm sure Romo is happy and so is short-sighted Jerry Jones.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
ravidubey said:
So Wentz (or Goff) is a franchise QB after all.
What, you're only convinced now that the Rams want one of them? All the other opinions you've heard weren't good enough?

:lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Puts into play a real possibility that Tunsil is there at 4. Maybe you could move down and get Lynch?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The biggest thing that scares me about this is not that we'll end up with Ramsey. I think he's a good player. But that we'll end up with some waste like Hackenberg or Prescott. And probably a round or two early because we'll be afraid to miss. I hope like hell that Goff is still there at #4, and we take him. If not, I'm now in the trade down for Lynch or Cook at #34 crowd.

Also, as a fan of Wentz I'm glad he'll end up with the Rams instead of the Browns. Cleveland is where QBs go to die.

This sucks.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It would be funny a few years from now if during the coin toss of a game the Titans trolled the Rams like the Rams trolled the Redskins.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It would be funny a few years from now if during the coin toss of a game the Titans trolled the Rams like the Rams trolled the Redskins.
The Rams will just smile and point at their multiple [STRIKE]Lombardi[/STRIKE] Wentz trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom