Hypothetical Question: Post-Romo

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There was talk that he had to be talked out of Manziel so not really sure Romo was the reason.
Romo talked him out of it, so yes...he was the reason.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There was talk that he had to be talked out of Manziel so not really sure Romo was the reason.
May not but I suspect Romo and his contract had some influence on hid final decision.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
May not but I suspect Romo and his contract had some influence on hid final decision.
Not if Jerry had to be talked out of it. If those other influences weren't in there I would not hesitate betting on our team including JF right now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not if Jerry had to be talked out of it. If those other influences weren't in there I would not hesitate betting on our team including JF right now.
I think there are some affiliated wlith Jones that has enough of a relationship with him to enable them to reel him in a little at times. Indications are he was enthralled with Manziel but something or someone reminded him of the downside to bring him aboard with Romo.

data

Forbes #1
I don't agree with it, but I understand what Jerruh's doing regarding QB.

I won't doubt he will draft a 1st round QB, even selling out Hershel Walker style to trade up to #1. The question is when?

He's doesn't hedge his bets and he puts his eggs all into one basket named Romo.

However, I can also see Jerruh waiting until Romo has a second subpar season, thinking Romo can bounce back after one down year.

Top Bottom