Let's go, Germany. Take this shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Best team of the tournament won.

Germany were the most impressive from the start so they are the rightful winners.

data

Forbes #1
This is where homers say, " see! We only lost by one goal to Germany. The USA is so close to contending for a title."

its ts worked for Cowboys homers the last 5 years.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Cake for your Argentina fan

Carl

RIP Brother
Almost EPL time, meanwhile, my team, Nottingham Forest mired in the Championship yet again. Started today with a good 2-0 home win. We have TGLE managing the club, so that bodes well. TGLE = The Greatest Living Englishman.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Almost EPL time, meanwhile, my team, Nottingham Forest mired in the Championship yet again. Started today with a good 2-0 home win. We have TGLE managing the club, so that bodes well. TGLE = The Greatest Living Englishman.
Yup, I'm much more excited for the start of this football season than I am the NFL season.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Tottenham bounce back after a disappointing season last year. I think they will indeed ounce back and I think Erik Lamela will get acclimated to things this season and be a huge lift for them.

Carl

RIP Brother
60 Million pounds for di Maria. Have Man U gone mad. Does he even have a natural position in LVG's system? A wing back? For 60 Million.

Predictably Chelsea and Man City look better than everyone else.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Di Maria is a top 10 player in the world, I doubt a coach like Van Gaal would spend that much without knowing where and how to use him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Di Maria is absolutely worth it and this is yet another stupid move by Madrid that reminds me of when they sold Makelele to get Beckham.

You take a top 20 player who just happens to get along on and off the field with their best player, and you sell him?

Typical Madrid wanting the shiny new toy over their tried and true product.

Anyway, this is a great signing for United and he brings much needed creativity and dribbling ability to a team that has virtually none of either. Once Van Gaal gets settled in, United are going to be very very good.

Carl

RIP Brother
Anyway, this is a great signing for United and he brings much needed creativity and dribbling ability to a team that has virtually none of either. Once Van Gaal gets settled in, United are going to be very very good.
Not a huge fan of Van Gaal. What constitutes a successful season this year for United, top 4? Is that how far and how fast they have fallen? How did this happen so quickly?

Carl

RIP Brother
By the way, early doors, but Forest, led by TGLE are top of the championship.

Top Bottom