Soccer Thread

Carl

RIP Brother
Keeper really should not have allowed that to go in.

D

Deuce

Brazil is going to win but Colombia is physically kicking the shit out of them. We'll see how healthy they are for Germany.

Carl

RIP Brother
Brazil is going to win but Colombia is physically kicking the shit out of them. We'll see how healthy they are for Germany.
Colombia can certainly dish it out; but in my eyes, Brazil were the main culprits in this game, abetted by a piss poor ref.

D

Deuce

Holy shit. Neymar will miss the rest of the WC with a fractured vertabrae.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just saw that Neymar is out for the remainder of the World Cup with a fractured vertebrae.

That sucks.

Carl

RIP Brother
6-0 so far to Germany;a pleasantly unexpected turn of events. And to think, it is arguable that Germany do not have their best player at the tournament; the wonderful Marco Reus.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn, what a spanking.

D

Deuce

I thoroughly enjoyed that asskicking and I will thoroughly enjoy it when Messi does it to them too in the 3rd place game.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Argentina is next.

They and Brazil have been very mediocre in this tournament and I knew this would happen.

3-0 will be tomorrow's score.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Holy Fucking Shit. You lost a fucking soccer game, Brazil.

Get the fuck over it.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

Carl

RIP Brother
Dutch keeper all over the place during that PK contest. No confidence at all. Sets up a good final though.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
A couple of big transfers with Kroos to Real Madrid, Suarez to Liverpool and Alexis Sanchez to Arsenal, slowly but surely Wenger is starting to loosen up those purse strings.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

:lol @ Brazil

Nothing like being the host nation with tons of promise and expectations, making it to the semi-finals and proceeding to get outscored 10-1 in those last 2 games.

Top Bottom