The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, god damn them for prosecuting an offense. Silly judicial system upholding the law and stuff.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Yeah, god damn them for prosecuting an offense. Silly judicial system upholding the law and stuff.
:lol

10 years for growing a couple of pot plants? It is the epitome of what is wrong with the criminal justice system.

So he killed a cop? BFD. The blame should go to whoever green lighted a raid on his house like he was some kind of fucking terrorist.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

10 years for growing a couple of pot plants? It is the epitome of what is wrong with the criminal justice system.

So he killed a cop? BFD. The blame should go to whoever green lighted a raid on his house like he was some kind of fucking terrorist.
Then lobby for the laws to be changed instead of blaming the ones enforcing them. Otherwise, you just look like a whiny little bitch.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Then lobby for the laws to be changed instead of blaming the ones enforcing them. Otherwise, you just look like a whiny little bitch.
Sowders himself had requested that officers serve the warrant “without first knocking and announcing the presence and purpose of officers.” The reasoning, in Sowder’s own opinion, was that approaching Magee — who had no violent offenses on his record — by knocking on the door during daytime hours would be “dangerous, futile, or would inhibit the effective investigation.”
:lol OMG!! He might flush teh weeds down teh toilet!!!

No knock raids for a couple of plants.

Enjoy your fucking police state.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol OMG!! He might flush teh weeds down teh toilet!!!

No knock raids for a couple of plants.

Enjoy your fucking police state.
You missed or just ignored the point. Either go out and lobby to get the injust law changed or STFU about its enforcement. When your boss tells you to do something I guess you just roll with, "Fuck you, man, that shit ain't right. Right on and stuff."

BipolarFuk

Demoted
You missed or just ignored the point. Either go out and lobby to get the injust law changed or STFU about its enforcement. When your boss tells you to do something I guess you just roll with, "Fuck you, man, that shit ain't right. Right on and stuff."
Keeping rolling with the Nuremberg defense.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Just because weed is illegal it doesn't mean no-knock raids have to be conducted. That's the department's aggressive policy at work. Not only are they unsafe for the victims of the raid, they are unsafe for the cops. Breaking in and giving the occupants no clue whether they are being raided or attacked by a rival gang (or in the case of their many many wrong addresses the occupants are likely to think they are being robbed) it makes the subjects of the raid more likely to respond with lethal force when they would likely surrender if they knew it was the cops. The police are kind of in the business of taking prisoners, so a "take no prisoners" attitude isn't very appropriate.

Cotton

Staff member
Just because weed is illegal it doesn't mean no-knock raids have to be conducted. That's the department's aggressive policy at work. Not only are they unsafe for the victims of the raid, they are unsafe for the cops. Breaking in and giving the occupants no clue whether they are being raided or attacked by a rival gang (or in the case of their many many wrong addresses the occupants are likely to think they are being robbed) it makes the subjects of the raid more likely to respond with lethal force when they would likely surrender if they knew it was the cops. The police are kind of in the business of taking prisoners, so a "take no prisoners" attitude isn't very appropriate.
I wasn't referring to the no-knock raid. I was referring to Bipo's apparent disgust that the criminal was prosecuted for his crimes. And to be clear, by enforcement I am referring to the prosecutor and judge that indicted him. Just want to be clear before some moron comes back with more of the no-knock raid crap that I wasn't talking about.

Last edited:

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I wasn't referring to the no-knock raid. I was referring to Bipo's apparent disgust that the criminal was prosecuted for his crimes. And to be clear, by enforcement I am referring to the prosecutor and judge that indicted him. Just want to be clear before some moron comes back with more of the no-knock raid crap that I wasn't talking about.
Yeah, I don't care about that part. I think the laws should be changed but the prosecutor's office is going to do what they do.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
No one was indicted. They executed a no knock raid based on the word of some low life informant. For two plants. The cop deserved to be shot. Every fucking one of them.

Cotton

Staff member
No one was indicted. They executed a no knock raid based on the word of some low life informant. For two plants. The cop deserved to be shot. Every fucking one of them.
Good lord.

Jon88

Banned
When I see that guys picture I think "flipping burgers" or "cop."

He should have flipped burgers.

jeebs

Brand New Member
They chose to enforce those laws.

And I will lobby against both, thank you very much.

jeebs

Brand New Member
From a purely moral stand point, it is more moral to sell crack then to be a police officer.

Jon88

Banned
From a purely moral stand point, it is more moral to sell crack then to be a police officer.
There has to be a breaking point somewhere. Read the comments on CNN after one of these thugs commits one of their weekly atrocities that makes the news. Going by the comments, most people can't stand them.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Not saying you're pro pederasty, but you can't disagree that NAMBLA is purely more moral than being a police officer.
Fucking little boys is not more moral than using exessive force on arbitrary and unjust laws.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Selling crack to little boys is different? It's all consensual.
Well, I don't live in the ghetto (and crack was never my cup if tea) so I have never seen kids younger than 16 do hard drugs. And basically, if we are all "white and 21" what is the problem?

And the laws are the reason those kids can buy. When I was in highschool it was much harder to alcohol than drugs.

But, your point is taken. Selling drugs to children is immoral. But that really isn't what most drug dealers do, because children don't have much money and trouble comes back on you when their parents are mad.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Now from another stand point, I would like to acknowledge who I would rather live next to...

So I guess there is that.

Top Bottom