The Great Police Work Thread

D

Deuce

One of my favorite movies from last year was Fruitvale Station.

I'll let you guys discuss why.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is officially the cesspool of the site, just so you guys know.

Kind of like a test thread...but in a port-a-john.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Cops kill far more innocent civilians than cops get killed by criminals every year. But somehow they are the good guys and out protecting us. Dont question cops. Even if we cant dispute your point you are childish for doubting our statist narrative.

Some people just dont deserve to live in a free country. Is it any doubt why our freedoms have been steadily eroded for 60 years?
Again, so you say that cops are good at their jobs since they kill more than they get killed? I think that's kinda in their mission statement.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Again, so you say that cops are good at their jobs since they kill more than they get killed? I think that's kinda in their mission statement.
Innocent. I am going to assume that was a comprehension error, and you are not actually a fan of Brazilian style policing.

Cotton

Staff member
Innocent. I am going to assume that was a comprehension error, and you are not actually a fan of Brazilian style policing.
Yeah, I missed the innocent part. I subconsciously figured you were saying more cops kill bad guys than bad guys kill cops.

Jon88

Banned
I wish I could find the article where this fat cop did a no knock raid for literally a few marijuana plants and got his ass smoked. He looked just like a fat McDonalds manager with a mustache.

Cotton

Staff member
Thank goodness you found it.

jeebs

Brand New Member
I know this is going to sound hypocritical, but this thread needs to be allowed to die out, so it can come back with a roaring vengeance next time Bipo gets outraged by an article.

Constant low intensity sniping is not my prefered form of combat.

Cotton

Staff member
I know this is going to sound hypocritical, but this thread needs to be allowed to die out, so it can come back with a roaring vengeance next time Bipo gets outraged by an article.

Constant low intensity sniping is not my prefered form of combat.
We tried that, and all the hippie protesters came out in force.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
After reviewing the evidence weighed against Magee for capital murder, a grand jury decided that there was not enough evidence to stand trial for that charge.
:towel

The grand jury, despite its decision, still took a pro-law-enforcement position and indicted Mr. Magee for the weeds he grew in his home. Magee received a third-degree felony indictment for owning firearms while in “possession of marijuana [weighing] more than 4 oz. but less than 5 lbs.”

Julie Renken, the district attorney, said she would “fully prosecute” Magee for this crime, which could itself carry up to a 10 year prison sentence if convicted. She wrote in a statement:

“The Burleson County Sheriff’s Office would not have been there that day if Mr. Magee had not decided to live a lifestyle of doing and producing illegal drugs in his home. Therefore, we will fully prosecute the drug charges against him. This event should wake the community up that drug crimes are not victimless.”
:angry

Top Bottom