2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
All true. Assuming Clinton is going to reinvent herself as some kind of liberal paragon is foolish. But if "out of touch" and "say anything, will Change nothing" is the worst thing that Obama said about her, that's pretty mild.
Since you agree with me that those videos are all true, maybe you could explain to the idiot just what 'tilting at windmills' means.

Here's what Ted Cruz had to say about Trump, prior to endorsing him

Also true.
See my post above.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

Still trying that windmill stupidity, eh? Might want to try something new. Or at least something that makes even a modicum of sense.

Anyway, you can post anti Trump shit until you're blue in the face. I don't give even half a fuck. Show me where I've supported Trump. Show me where I've advocated that he'd be a good president. You can't. I haven't. For the record, I don't like him as a presidential candidate. I didn't like him in the primaries, I don't like him now. But I will vote for him. Because I HATE Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate. And Trump, as much as I dislike him, is the only possible way for her to not be elected.
Just because you cannot connect the dots does not mean it makes no sense.

The hypocrisy continues to be that everything you hate Hillary for Trump has been guilty of as well but since he has the R oh well.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Since you agree with me that those videos are all true, maybe you could explain to the idiot just what 'tilting at windmills' means.

See my post above.
Once you go to the idiot blast I realize my job is done.:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's amazing how much Bush era corruption and ineptitude republicans gloss over. Could you imagine the fallout if Clinton's office had leaked the identity of a CIA agent? There would be a crucifixion.

But in Bush's backward administration you could expect them to pull a boner like that every few months.

That being said I'd be fighting tooth and nail for Dick Cheney if Donald Trump was his opposition.
I think you missed the point. My response was regarding which scandal or corruption affects the nation most. The classified document, and other corruption following Hillary or sex scandals following Trump. The other stuff about Iraqis war etc isn't an issue with the two current candidates as some has tried to throw in a red herring. Point being is Hillarys corruption will assuredly affect the nation but groping will not even though it's unacceptable as a social standard.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
:lol What a perfect metaphor. Hillary Clinton: Shitting all over America.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think you missed the point. My response was regarding which scandal or corruption affects the nation most. The classified document, and other corruption following Hillary or sex scandals following Trump. The other stuff about Iraqis war etc isn't an issue with the two current candidates as some has tried to throw in a red herring. Point being is Hillarys corruption will assuredly affect the nation but groping will not even though it's unacceptable as a social standard.
Yeah because Trump has such a virtuous business track record and not a hint of corruption or stiffing small businesses.

Seriously how can you people keep ignoring his actual track record.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah because Trump has such a virtuous business track record and not a hint of corruption or stiffing small businesses.

Seriously how can you people keep ignoring his actual track record.
He has no political track record. Private business issues are not in the mix because they are outside the governmental career experience and will have little or no affect on the nation. Clintons record is all with governmental and political corruption. Hers has and will continue to affect the nation.

townsend

Banned
He has no political track record. Private business issues are not in the mix because they are outside the governmental career experience and will have little or no affect on the nation. Clintons record is all with governmental and political corruption. Hers has and will continue to affect the nation.
By your logic a bad janitor would make a good surgeon, since he's never botched a surgery. If Trump has been so grotesquely unsuccessful and unethical in private business, what logic is there to trusting him with the most powerful office?

Hillary was a mediocre Secretary of State, as was Rice, as was Powell. But all of them were very competent people working at a job way more difficult than anything Donald Trump has ever accomplished.

Trump's a reality TV star whose no more qualified than Kim Kardashian. Probably less so, since Kim's presumably never lost a billion dollars or sexually assaulted someone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am going to watch the debate tonight like it is a damn train wreck.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
By your logic a bad janitor would make a good surgeon, since he's never botched a surgery. If Trump has been so grotesquely unsuccessful and unethical in private business, what logic is there to trusting him with the most powerful office?

Hillary was a mediocre Secretary of State, as was Rice, as was Powell. But all of them were very competent people working at a job way more difficult than anything Donald Trump has ever accomplished.

Trump's a reality TV star whose no more qualified than Kim Kardashian. Probably less so, since Kim's presumably never lost a billion dollars or sexually assaulted someone.
Getting way off track again. You are trying to deal with qualifications of the office of the presidency. The point I am stating has to do with the two individuals corruption issues and which one will if allowed to continued will affect the nation more adversely. Trump has no history of corruptive practiced in the governmental circles. Hillary has a continuing record of corruption with govermental roles. So again who will affect the nation more with their corruptive tendencies. It is obviously Clinton since she has shown she deals this way wherever she serves in the role of serving the public interest. Trump may handle private matters in a questionable manner but how he would operate in a governmental service role is yet to be known. One is proven the other is unknown.

townsend

Banned
Getting way off track again. You are trying to deal with qualifications of the office of the presidency. The point I am stating has to do with the two individuals corruption issues and which one will if continued will affect the nation more adversely. Trump has no history of corruptive practiced in the governmental circles.
False.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/23/trump-foreign-policy-advisor-reportedly-being-probed-for-ties-to-russia.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-texas-official-says-he-was-told-to-drop-trump-university-probe/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us/politics/pam-bondi-donald-trump.html?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Getting way off track again. You are trying to deal with qualifications of the office of the presidency. The point I am stating has to do with the two individuals corruption issues and which one will if allowed to continued will affect the nation more adversely. Trump has no history of corruptive practiced in the governmental circles. Hillary has a continuing record of corruption with govermental roles. So again who will affect the nation more with their corruptive tendencies. It is obviously Clinton since she has shown she deals this way wherever she serves in the role of serving the public interest. Trump may handle private matters in a questionable manner but how he would operate in a governmental service role is yet to be known. One is proven the other is unknown.
And his highly ethical actions lead you to believe he has a true calling as a public servant thinking about the wellbeing of others and in touch with the middle class...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Only in America could the real life version of Gordon Gekko be considered the candidate of choice for Joe 6-Pack.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And his highly ethical actions lead you to believe he has a true calling as a public servant thinking about the wellbeing of others and in touch with the middle class...
To be fair, the highly competitive atmosphere of private business isn't really existent in government. It's why politicians aren't really motivated to do much of anything except make sure they get re elected and give themselves a raise.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Haven't even come close to saying that. What I am saying is pretty plain and simple. Of the two Candidates one has a known history of corruption in public service That person will affect the nation adversely. Who knows how the other person react. One is already proven.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why do you bother to post links that have nothing to do with corruption that will affect the nation. One story is about another individual and another is civil litigation with Trump University. It isn't on topic with what I have posed so I ll just let it stay where it is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Something just really dawned on me.

The Republican party labeled Ron Paul a kook in the last few elections.

And they put Trump on the ticket?

What the fucking happy hell horseshit is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom