Time to come clean: Are you voting for Donald Trump?

Time to come clean: Are you voting for Donald Trump?

• Total voters

BipolarFuk

Demoted
And you would do the same vice versa. Don't act like you don't have your dick tied to the blue wagon.
There are Republicans that I would consider. Ron Paul, Kasich to name a couple.

But there are ZERO democrats you guys on Team Red would consider. Ever, never. There is not one fucking person you guys voting for Trump would consider on Team Blue.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

But there are ZERO democrats you guys on Team Red would consider. Ever, never. There is not one fucking person you guys voting for Trump would consider on Team Blue.
Just goes to show you how bad team blue is. :art

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I made up my mind and I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I don't love him and would give Ron my vote again if he ran, but I believe in him a hell of a lot more than the others.

If if that ends up "being a vote for Hilary", so be it. She'll be a continuation of what we've seen for 8 years and is rather sit through that with the hope that the R's can put out a legitimately good person in 4 years than risk what Trump could do to this country. I don't trust his mindset in a closed room with psychos like Putin.

I don't love Johnson either and disagree with him on a lot, but right now he looks closest to my core beliefs. For me, I don't see it as a vote for Hillary because I never was voting for trump anyway.

So I'm either voting Hillary, Johnson or nobody, and at the moment I'm leaning nobody.

Genghis Khan

So let me get this straight.

People would rather Trump be president, the guy who has never done anything other than something that benefits him monetarily or image wise.

How can anybody believe anything he says.

Who really knows who he will nominate for the supreme court.

This the same ideology of how Obama was going to ruin the country if anything Hillary is going to be to right of Obama.

I guess politics currently is all about rooting for your "team".

Damn the consequences.

He's an absolute joke. I'm a hardcore conservative so I get why Hillary scares people.

But she wouldn't be as bad as Obama I don't think, and she's certainly not as bad as trump. Trump is no conservative either.

Genghis Khan

Being an unknown isn't necessarily a good thing. If he brings his cavalier attitude and snide comments to diplomatic meetings, he could be much worse than anyone we've ever seen.
I think trump is very known. I mean, people can tell by his personality, can't they. People can tell there's no substance to his platform, right?

Genghis Khan

And you would do the same vice versa. Don't act like you don't have your dick tied to the blue wagon.
Exactly. I get so fucking sick of bipo saying that. He the biggest fucking flag bearer of anyone. Democrats love to play that card but they are the biggest culprits.

Genghis Khan

I'm a hardcore conservative republican. No way in hell would I ever, "ever, never" vote for trump. He doesn't represent my core beliefs and values. Hillary doesn't either though.

Where are the Bernie dems that refuse to vote for Hillary? There are plenty of real republicans that won't vote for trump.

You are full of shit. You are fighting a fake fight.

Genghis Khan

Also, how could someone possibly reconcile being willing to support Bernie Sanders and yet also Ron Paul? That's two fundamentally different philosophies of governing. You might as well not believe anything at all.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also, how could someone possibly reconcile being willing to support Bernie Sanders and yet also Ron Paul? That's two fundamentally different philosophies of governing. You might as well not believe anything at all.
That's an easy answer. He's lying through his fucking teeth.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Sanders and Paul are actually fairly close, with economics being the big exception.

On NPR a couple weeks back, Gary Johnson remarked that according to one of those political views aggregator websites, he is 75% in agreement with Sanders.

Cotton

Staff member
Sanders and Paul are actually fairly close, with economics being the big exception.

On NPR a couple weeks back, Gary Johnson remarked that according to one of those political views aggregator websites, he is 75% in agreement with Sanders.
That's a huge exception to me. Enough to sway me away from Sanders.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
That's a huge exception to me. Enough to sway me away from Sanders.
Well, yeah. But the idea that Sanders and the Pauls are diametrically opposed in every facet is not true. Their philosophies may be different, but they arrive at the same place on a lot of issues.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, yeah. But the idea that Sanders and the Pauls are diametrically opposed in every facet is not true. Their philosophies may be different, but they arrive at the same place on a lot of issues.
That's not news. Demos and Reps have both edged towards the center on most things. Just hot button topics like economics and social issues still draw the line.

2233boys

Not So New Member
You Gary Johnson voters do realize he is socially liberal, right?

In fact I agree with many of his social policy stances. Let that sink in.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I'm a hardcore conservative republican. No way in hell would I ever, "ever, never" vote for trump. He doesn't represent my core beliefs and values. Hillary doesn't either though.

Where are the Bernie dems that refuse to vote for Hillary? There are plenty of real republicans that won't vote for trump.

You are full of shit. You are fighting a fake fight.
I refuse to vote for Hillary. I will be writing in Bernie Sanders, or voting for Dr. Jill Stein.

Top Bottom