2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Scott Frost has UCF bowling in his first year coming off an 0-12 season...and doing it with a true Fresh QB, RG, RBs and WR on offense. Love this dude.
Enjoy him while you can. I think Oregon grabs him back after they can Helfrich.

D

Deuce

Enjoy him while you can. I think Oregon grabs him back after they can Helfrich.
I was worried about that for a time, but he's shown enough warts that shows he needs more than1 year to be at that level. At times, the play calling is dreadful. TBH, I'm more worried about losing our DC cause they've carried us more than the offense has.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Clemson, Michigan, and Washington all go down. Tuesday's rankings will be fascinating.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm not sure why so many of these college football analysts are counting Washington out after 1 loss.

If they run the table form here and win the PAC 12 title game why wouldn't they be in over a 2 loss SEC or Big 10 team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I was on a Sooners message board and saw some homers coming up with scenarios where the Sooners make it into the playoffs. :picard

Please no.

I don't want any part of the CFB Playoffs. We'd just get destroyed like we always do.

Had Oklahoma showed any kind of fight against Houston & Ohio State then maybe I could talk myself into believing that we're close and only need to clean up a few things. But we were embarrassed in both games.

Just give us the Armed Forces Bowl or some shit and I'll be fine with that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Down goes Michigan

:towel

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I'm not sure why so many of these college football analysts are counting Washington out after 1 loss.

If they run the table form here and win the PAC 12 title game why wouldn't they be in over a 2 loss SEC or Big 10 team.
Washington, Michigan, and Clemson are still in it. In my opinion, if they go on to win their conferences, they'll still get into the playoffs.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I was on a Sooners message board and saw some homers coming up with scenarios where the Sooners make it into the playoffs. :picard

Please no.

I don't want any part of the CFB Playoffs. We'd just get destroyed like we always do.

Had Oklahoma showed any kind of fight against Houston & Ohio State then maybe I could talk myself into believing that we're close and only need to clean up a few things. But we were embarrassed in both games.

Just give us the Armed Forces Bowl or some shit and I'll be fine with that.
Bite your tongue.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Louisville is officially done after tonight.

They're losing to Houston 31-0 with under 2 minutes to play in the 1st half.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Louisville is officially done after tonight.

They're losing to Houston 31-0 with under 2 minutes to play in the 1st half.
Incredible.

The popular opinion over the last couple of weeks is that people wanted Louisville in the playoffs because they had the only offense that could give Alabama fits.

Well, they can put an end to that nonsense because they just went up against an average-at-best defense and scored no points at the half and only 10 overall.

That to me is far more shocking than the loss itself.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
2017 NFL Draft top 10 pick Mitch Trubisky, UNC, QB.

You heard it here first.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
F U Kingsbury

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
F U Kingsbury
I can't believe Tech is getting handled like this. They usually have success on offense and are in the game for the most part but I have never seen them this stymied. It is puzzling.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
UT goes down to KU and Tech get hammered by ISU. I just ate one of the largest meals of my life and I still don't feel any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom