Senate bill would let FBI read your emails without a court order

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What's yours? If the bill passes then it's all mute so apparently the lawmakers pushing the bill do not regard emails as being something that is valid as personal property.
The electronics stuff you googled has to do with who owns the emails on the server. It doesn't give protection to the sender or receiver as personal property rather the server owner. This can be subpoenaed but the email authors have no entitlement unless they own the server the way I read it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The electronics stuff you googled has to do with who owns the emails on the server. It doesn't give protection to the sender or receiver as personal property rather the server owner. This can be subpoenaed but the email authors have no entitlement unless they own the server the way I read it.
Why you are continuing to ignore everything except for what you can spin to try and sound right.

The real-time interception of contents of electronic communication is prohibited under the wiretap act,[12] while the Pen Register Act [12] provides protection for the interception of the non-content part of the electronic communication. The "From" and "To" fields along with the IP address of the sender/receiver have been considered as non-content information,[13] while the subject has been considered as the content.[14] Once the email is stored on a computer (email server/user computer), it is protected from unauthorized access under the Stored Communications Act (Title II of Electronic Communications Privacy Act).[15]
Try and read that again or just continue to ignore whatever does not fit your narrative.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why you are continuing to ignore everything except for what you can spin to try and sound right.

Try and read that again or just continue to ignore whatever does not fit your narrative.
What about telephones? This is what most outlaws use. They don't wag around computers. Do you consider a telephone as a server?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
As I have stated your argument is with the committee not me. They apparently think emails should be accessible as a tool.and I agree. No one will lose any liberties and the sky will not fall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom