Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Moss is interesting. I've always been a huge fan of the guy but man he is old now. I'd worry about his ability to acclimate to Romo quickly.
My concern also but I would just like to see what he can do now. I probably would be disappointed.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Moss is interesting. I've always been a huge fan of the guy but man he is old now. I'd worry about his ability to acclimate to Romo quickly.
If we go the old man route I'd much rathergo with Wayne, since he hasn't been sitting for 2 years.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Love Cromartie with the "ole" tackle move at the end.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well start working on getting early leads and you won't need to do as much 2 minute stuff.
That also pertains to the 2 minute drill at the end of the half. It's not just at the end of games.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Love Cromartie with the "ole" tackle move at the end.
Like Leary's block. :unsure

As an aside, Aspie kid Eli thought we still had a timeout and told Rashad Jennings not to score on 1st and 2nd down.

Giant fans are ... displeased.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think Collins gets the call. Working next to Mr Tyron will have us all geeked about this line very quickly.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

How is that even possible?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we go the old man route I'd much rathergo with Wayne, since he hasn't been sitting for 2 years.
Oddly enough they are actually pretty close to the same age. Seems like Randy Moss would have been much older but I forget sometimes how long Reggie Wayne has been around. I guess my thought process is just that Randy Moss was always the more athletic guy. So in his older age even though I'm sure he has lost some speed, I'm guessing he probably has more left then Wayne does who was always more of a technician.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why are y'all talking about fossil wideouts?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Like Leary's block. :unsure

As an aside, Aspie kid Eli thought we still had a timeout and told Rashad Jennings not to score on 1st and 2nd down.

Giant fans are ... displeased.
Leary was already out, that's Bernadoh'!

townsend

Banned
Dez is a great wideout but I don't buy him being that crucial to our success. The Packers are still contenders with Jordy Nelson out for the season.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dez is a great wideout but I don't buy him being that crucial to our success. The Packers are still contenders with Jordy Nelson out for the season.
I don't buy that. The Packers also have Cobb and Jones looks like he is back to what he was several years ago. We have Williams, Shrimp and a very unreliable Devin Street.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't buy that. The Packers also have Cobb and Jones looks like he is back to what he was several years ago. We have Williams, Shrimp and a very unreliable Devin Street.
They also have a true 3down rb in Lacy

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He does open up a lot for other guys. We shall see how teams can game plan for us without him. Garrett and Linehan will have to get more creative.

townsend

Banned
I can't help but feel that Aaron Rodgers is gonna make any receiver look pretty good.

Dez brings a lot to this team, but Romo's

Top Bottom