Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landry

DCC 4Life
Why?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

dallen

Senior Tech
Thank goodness. Where would we be without Weems to guide us?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why does media not question this idiotic infatuation with Weems?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why does media not question this idiotic infatuation with Weems?
It is a PS spot. Not really worth worrying about. Plus the media don't know or care who is on the PS.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know it won't happen but I'd like to see him active instead of McFadden. The only way that happens is if McFadden gets hurt.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Maybe he could take Dez's spot this week?

Another option is Clutts's spot, and just use a TE in his role. I guess the problem with that is special teams.

Regardless, the sooner Michael gets on the field the better.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I know it won't happen but I'd like to see him active instead of McFadden. The only way that happens is if McFadden gets hurt.
Point being, is that one of the committee members will have to sit when Michael debuts for us.

McFadden seems the odd man out, unless and until RHG and Linehan see that Randle is not the answer.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Point being, is that one of the committee members will have to sit when Michael debuts for us.

McFadden seems the odd man out, unless and until RHG and Linehan see that Randle is not the answer.
Randle just needs to keep doing what he is doing. A few more carries and he'll have some 100 yard rushing games. With that being said I'm intrigued by Michael. I think he has some physical ability that could be special. So I want to see what he can do in a live game. The coaches won't be able to see a lot of that stuff in practice.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He just needs that one more year of seasoning. Then he will be the perfect swing tackle.
It certainly Weems that this is the direction they're going.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It certainly Weems that this is the direction they're going.
It's not that big of a deal to have him on the practice squad but I still don't see the point. I mean it's not like Gus Johnson was going to be making the roster probably ever. Weems is what he is. The guy is 27 years old and has been in the NFL what 4 years now? If you ain't got it by now, then you'll never ever ever get it. Would have much rather seen our seventh round pick on the practice squad.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's not that big of a deal to have him on the practice squad but I still don't see the point. I mean it's not like Gus Johnson was going to be making the roster probably ever. Weems is what he is. The guy is 27 years old and has been in the NFL what 4 years now? If you ain't got it by now, then you'll never ever ever get it. Would have much rather seen our seventh round pick on the practice squad.
My heart Weems for the guy.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bryan Broaddus said on Cowboys Break that Christine Michael hasn't even been getting any reps this week and probably won't be suiting up.

I guess we'll see if that's true.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bryan Broaddus said on Cowboys Break that Christine Michael hasn't even been getting any reps this week and probably won't be suiting up.

I guess we'll see if that's true.
I wonder what the coach is talking about when he says he impressed him then. Or when you say he hasn't been getting reps, you mean with the starters?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I wonder what the coach is talking about when he says he impressed him then. Or when you say he hasn't been getting reps, you mean with the starters?
Hmmmm..., I forget the exact context. He (Broaddus) was definitely implying that we shouldn't count on him dressing. I hope he's wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom