Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

Stars

DCC 4Life
IR designated to return, they better get someone else.

This offense cannot survive with the WRs on this roster. They all shit the bed tonight and now they will need to step forward.

Williams, Beasley and Street, all of them effed up.

I don't count on them. I get someone else in here.
I don't know that. Yeah it's a huge hit. Gonna get gameplanned hard as fuck now. Curious how we react. You're probably right, and it will hamstring us. Be real damn cool if we had an RB>

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If we had Murray, I'd still favor us at Philly.

But.....

Stars

DCC 4Life
CLASSIC DISGRUNTLED BITCH FACE

dpf1123

DCC 4Life

Last edited by a moderator:

Stars

DCC 4Life
But really guys...Romo is a stone cold pimp.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
You're right. My apologies. You had replied to another post that I attributed to you. My fault.
No problem. I'm the last guy on here who would give up. Some say I'm the biggest "homer" on here. Actually a lot of guys would say that.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
We've got a Week 6 bye, so most likely scenario (assuming no setbacks) would be Dez and Gregory returning in Week 7. If we can get to 3-2 we should be OK.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I agree with Marshall Faulk. The run pass ratio was ridiculous tonight

45 passes to 23 runs.

That shit didn't get us anywhere for 7 years. Last year we leaned on the running game and we were legit Super Bowl contenders.

We're back-sliding into the life of sin.

Stars

DCC 4Life
As much as we dog these guys...this a 6-2/5-3 team when Dez is back is full balls. We have a damn good team. Stop being cutie pies when we get inside the 20 and we can run this shit. That dump to witten over the middle is open literally every fucking play. I mentioned it earlier. We won the game with it. Ahh well crazy game, this is a gravy train right now.

data

Forbes #1

45 passes to 23 runs.

That shit didn't get us anywhere for 7 years. Last year we leaned on the running game and we were legit Super Bowl contenders.

Feh to that stat. 4th qtr, Down by 10 points with 5 minutes to go...you want to run it 50-50?

I want to know what the run-pass ratio was in the first 3 quarters, minus the 2-minute drill at end of Half 1.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I seriously think that Christine Michael is the answer. He's a rude motherfucker, watch him go nuts in Philly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feh to that stat. 4th qtr, Down by 10 points with 5 minutes to go...you want to run it 50-50?

I want to know what the run-pass ratio was in the first 3 quarters, minus the 2-minute drill at end of Half 1.
I agree, two straight drives we had no choice but to pass. Those things are going to skew the numbers. Otherwise we stuck to the run pretty well and Randle averaged over 4 ypc. So it's not nearly as bad as those numbers might look.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

45 passes to 23 runs.

Most of those passes came in the 4th quarter when we had no choice. Before that, we were pretty evenly balanced.

Top Bottom