TV Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
While this episode has been somewhat predictable for me, I still think it's been excellent. It's episodes like this one that redeem the show when it gets slow.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
no idea if I'm right. But I thought it was pretty obvious these folks were eating folks .
It was obvious to me too. For me, it hasn't been that hard to predict what was going to happen these last few weeks. Just based on a scene here and there, I could pretty much guess from that point on what was going to happen later on in the episode.

This however could be seen from a mile away. I think everyone knew it wasn't going to be a good place, but I was already thinking last week that they were eating people.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So it looks like it'll be Carol to the rescue again come next year.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, I thought they were gonna kill Carl in front of Rick there for a second.

Also, Rick is one determined, badass MF'er right now. He refuses to let anyone get the best of him, and I'm guessing he's going to will his way out of this too.

Can't wait for next season. :towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So it looks like it'll be Carol to the rescue again come next year.
Oh yea! I totally forgot about her and Tyrese. I thought for sure they'd make it to Terminus and I also thought for sure that one of the prison crew would die.

If I could have put money on one or more of the prison crew dying, I definitely would have. That to me is the biggest surprise tonight....that none of them died.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Another thing.....because nobody died tonight, I'm rethinking the idea of Maggie and Glenn dying. I don't think they'd kill them off so early into a season, so if they don't kill them off in episode 1 or 2, then I'm guessing they're sticking around much longer than many of us anticipated.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I do wonder how they screwed with the wrong people...if Carol is the cavalry they still have their work cut out for them.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Another thing.....because nobody died tonight, I'm rethinking the idea of Maggie and Glenn dying. I don't think they'd kill them off so early into a season, so if they don't kill them off in episode 1 or 2, then I'm guessing they're sticking around much longer than many of us anticipated.
Bob, Tyreese, Carol or the lesbian will get it. I'm curious if that was Beth who they were cooking. If it's like the comics Rick and his group kill everyone there.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Over and over they have said sanctuary...I think Gareth is Negan...it would be so cool if the season 5 poster was just of a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Bob, Tyreese, Carol or the lesbian will get it. I'm curious if that was Beth who they were cooking. If it's like the comics Rick and his group kill everyone there.
Beth is with Gabriel IMO...that black car clearly had a cross on the back window.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Gabriel....hmmm....which one was Gabriel again?
Priest in the comics...he holed up in his church and let his parishioners die outside after the outbreak. He eventually ends up around Rick.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Priest in the comics...he holed up in his church and let his parishioners die outside after the outbreak. He eventually ends up around Rick.
Ah ok....I haven't read any of the comics so I'm not up to speed with that storyline.

Top Bottom