One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That should be interesting.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Too late. It's done. My inner homer is full-on outside of my body right now. I am back to 1992 levels. There is no stopping it now. I should have started a fucking thread announcing it, tbh.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
FYI, I bought my first Cowboys jersey in 8 years just 2 days ago. I have officially ended my boycott. Yes, I'm weak, but please don't judge me. It was an Elliot jersey.
We're going to need you to cut the midriff off the jersey and post a pic of you wearing it....Zeke Elliott style.

data

Forbes #1
Just when we got rid of Deangelo Hall, in come another jerk hole Josh Norman. Thankfully, won't see him for another 10 months min.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
By the way Skins fans have to be fuming. Gruden sort of screwed them with the onsides and attempting a 55 yarder at that point in the game. He definitely went all in agressive in this game.

Cotton

Staff member
We're going to need you to cut the midriff off the jersey and post a pic of you wearing it....Zeke Elliott style.
No one wants to see that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
By the way Skins fans have to be fuming. Gruden sort of screwed them with the onsides and attempting a 55 yarder at that point in the game. He definitely went all in agressive in this game.
It was the only way he thought he could win. Which shows just how scared the NFL is of our offense right now.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
FYI, I bought my first Cowboys jersey in 8 years just 2 days ago. I have officially ended my boycott. Yes, I'm weak, but please don't judge me. It was an Elliot jersey.
I got a sweet Dez Bryant ripoff. Looks just like the real think except it didn't have the nfl shield thingy on the collar. So is just cut the one off the old Miles Austin ripoff I had before throwing it in the Goodwill bag and had my mommy sew it on the Bryant one.

data

Forbes #1
I got a sweet Dez Bryant ripoff. Looks just like the real think except it didn't have the nfl shield thingy on the collar. So is just cut the one off the old Miles Austin ripoff I had before throwing it in the Goodwill bag and had my mommy sew it on the Bryant one.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He was awful today.

Those calls you mentioned coupled with the inexplicable decision to not take a timeout sooner at the end of the 1st half which pretty much cut their options short as far as what they could call there.

data

Forbes #1
Too late. It's done. My inner homer is full-on outside of my body right now. I am back to 1992 levels. There is no stopping it now. I should have started a fucking thread announcing it, tbh.
Only when I see silver & blue confetti.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Slurs eating L's :rofl

Top Bottom