Thanksgiving Gameday chatter thread | Redskins vs Cowboys | 11-24-2016

dallen

Senior Tech
If Dak wants a turkey you motherfuckers better give him a fucking turkey

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Win our next two games (at the Vikings and Giants) and we'll clinch the division with three games to play.

dallen

Senior Tech
Zeke's pride in his abs is ridiculous

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
First game in awhile that Dak didn't put up 200+ in the air but man he was super efficient today.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
And I do think Washington is the 2nd best team in the NFC east and have one of the better offenses in the league. I'd love to see them stumble a few more times and miss the playoffs but even 9-6-1 would get them in.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
First game in awhile that Dak didn't put up 200+ in the air but man he was super efficient today.
And, efficiency is all that matters. People put too much stock in numbers. The dubyas are all that matters.

dallen

Senior Tech
A tough win, but a good one. This team continues to impress me every week

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So before this game I saw them compare Zeke and Kelly as similar RBs. Kelly ends the day with 37 yards and 2.6 ypc. Get the fuck out of Dallas!!!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
A tough win, but a good one. This team continues to impress me every week
The defense worries me, but it's worried me all year.

Up to this point, they have not looked terrible until the 2nd half of this game.

My only hope is that having our entire secondary healthy will allow them to go back to playing a respectable bend but don't break defense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, efficiency is all that matters. People put too much stock in numbers. The dubyas are all that matters.
This is exactly right. We don't chuck the ball 50+ times like the Redskins. But we don't need to. We score TDs because we have a run game and a QB who scores.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So happy to see Dak run the ball today. He ran it smartly. It was just what we needed to keep the run game on track. The Redskins didn't defend his runs well at all.

data

Forbes #1
So happy to see Dak run the ball today. He ran it smartly. It was just what we needed to keep the run game on track. The Redskins didn't defend his runs well at all.
Just gonna say that. You've been calling for Dak to take those easy yards more often. Props.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
FYI, I bought my first Cowboys jersey in 8 years just 2 days ago. I have officially ended my boycott. Yes, I'm weak, but please don't judge me. It was an Elliot jersey.

Top Bottom