TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
NARCOS on the other hand is quite remarkable. if you haven't taken the time to watch, please do so.
Yeah, NARCOS is very good.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That is amazing since it is a Netflix exclusive.
I am probably wrong about that then but if this is the series about the family in the Florida Keys I have seen the entire series somewhere. If not I have the title confused.

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am probably wrong about that then but if this is the series about the family in the Florida Keys I have seen the entire series somewhere. If not I have the title confused.
That's the show.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Yeah, NARCOS is very good.
Coincidentally, I started NARCOS a few nights ago. Not sure why it took me so long to try out.

I read Mark Bowden's book KILLING PABLO a few years back, and it is interesting to see the story dramatized.

Plus the Latina women in that show, OMG.

Carl

RIP Brother
Have thought about giving this a shot, but never really read up on what to expect. Is it a crime noir, or small town political thriller, or what?
It's more small town; personally, I have a lot of time for Kyle Chandler as an actor. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, can't lose.

Carl

RIP Brother
These Samsung commercials make me want to throw up. Who the fuck interacts like that?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I thought the Justified series was concluded but I keep getting little messages on my tv from the cable carrier to be ready for season 7 on the FX channel. Anyone know the scoop on this?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I thought the Justified series was concluded but I keep getting little messages on my tv from the cable carrier to be ready for season 7 on the FX channel. Anyone know the scoop on this?
That show is cancelled. Dont know why you are getting those notices.

D

Deuce

Loras Tyrell from GOT has been picked to play Iron Fist in the next Marvel produced Netflix series. Pretty strange they pick this character since his series will probably look similar to Daredevils. They should try and mix it up.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Really enjoyed Preacher...know nothing of the comic, but this looks likes it could go all kinds of ways.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, didn't think Cranston could pull off LBJ.

All The Way is on HBO...watch it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So I finally watched Better Call Saul.

Chuck is a huge asshole but I think Jimmy knew something was up he was too flippant with that confession.

Kim is a babe.

I did not know Fringe was going to play such a huge role in the show, it will be interesting to getHector and gus backstory and why they hate each other, I bet mike is the reason he ends up in the chair.

D

Deuce

So I finally watched Better Call Saul.

Chuck is a huge asshole but I think Jimmy knew something was up he was too flippant with that confession.

Kim is a babe.

I did not know Fringe was going to play such a huge role in the show, it will be interesting to getHector and gus backstory and why they hate each other, I bet mike is the reason he ends up in the chair.
My thoughts as well.

Jiggyfly

Banned
My thoughts as well.
I'm also interested to see what happens with Nacho in all of this because he is never mentioned in BB right?

I love the way they introduced the twins Mike had evtra motivation to off that one in BB.

Top Bottom