Archer: Cowboys' offensive line is a running back's wish come true

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's opinion and fact, like I said earlier.

And what part of Randle's inability to run for 90 yards in all 5 of his starts was "made up"? How was it made up that McFadden ran over 90 yards seven times?
The number of carries for each in the games referenced would possibly be an indicator of effort vs production.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol people saying a running back sucks who sucks so bad he is out of the league at 25 are being emotional and not logical. :lol

Not the guy who is defending him tooth and nail just so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong about him. :lol

That's funny.

As for the Atlanta game, if you want to play your little semantics game again and pretend that the difference between 3 good runs or 4 good runs or whatever somehow defeats the entire premise that randle had way more bad runs than good in that game (and his pathetic 3 years and done career), go right ahead but you are a fool for doing so.

And you are a fool for defending randle tooth and nail. He's a latter day troy hambrick. Dude. Can't. Play. Why in the world would you hitch your wagon to randle of all people?

I can only assume you simply don't know shit about running backs. Or can't admit when you are wrong.

Jesus fucking christ.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
:lol people saying a running back sucks who sucks so bad he is out of the league at 25 are being emotional and not logical. :lol

Not the guy who is defending him tooth and nail just so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong about him. :lol

That's funny.

As for the Atlanta game, if you want to play your little semantics game again and pretend that the difference between 3 good runs or 4 good runs or whatever somehow defeats the entire premise that randle had way more bad runs than good in that game (and his pathetic 3 years and done career), go right ahead but you are a fool for doing so.

And you are a fool for defending randle tooth and nail. He's a latter day troy hambrick. Dude. Can't. Play. Why in the world would you hitch your wagon to randle of all people?

I can only assume you simply don't know shit about running backs. Or can't admit when you are wrong.

Jesus fucking christ.
Name someone who is defending him. Some of us are simply saying that at a point in time the Cowboys organization felt he was a prospect and he displayed some abilities until he fell out of the back of his head. To say however, that he had nothing going for him from the day he was drafted and everyone saw his mental instability immediately, I would question that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's funny.

Jesus fucking christ.
No one is saying he shouldn't be out of the league. Hell, I haven't even said anything about him being good. Nor has anyone said he should still be in the league. I just don't feel the need to bring him up every chance I get and exaggerate statistics and then call them facts for no apparent reason. It's pretty clear who the emotional person here is.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No one is saying he shouldn't be out of the league. Hell, I haven't even said anything about him being good. Nor has anyone said he should still be in the league. I just don't feel the need to bring him up every chance I get and exaggerate statistics and then call them facts for no apparent reason. It's pretty clear who the emotional person here is.
I'm not emotional about the player that you've been dead wrong about and continue to be despite all logic. I'm emotional about being accused of making up facts and I make no apologies for getting emotional over that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not emotional about the player that you've been dead wrong about and continue to be despite all logic. I'm emotional about being accused of making up facts and I make no apologies for getting emotional over that.
And that's why you started bringing up Randle in a discussion that had nothing to do with Randle? And then stated incorrect facts like "He had 3 good runs and about12 bad runs."

When Randle actually had actually 14 carries. 3 of which went for TDs and other carries included a 28 yard run, 20 yard run and 4 yard runs. So we are already up to 6 good runs at least. So yes, you exaggerate because for some reason Randle gets you all emotional.

townsend

Banned
And that's why you started bringing up Randle in a discussion that had nothing to do with Randle? And then stated incorrect facts like "He had 3 good runs and about12 bad runs."

When Randle actually had actually 14 carries. 3 of which went for TDs and other carries included a 28 yard run, 20 yard run and 4 yard runs. So we are already up to 6 good runs at least. So yes, you exaggerate because for some reason Randle gets you all emotional.
He had an amazing first half in Atlanta, and it was the only game he made any meaningful impact in.

More than just the one big run and several bad runs narrative. The problem was Randle was frequently a non factor in entire games.

In 2nd halves he averaged 2.6 YPC and had only one first down. That's fucking abysmal. It absolutely shows the reason for the meltdown against Atlanta.

The guy never racked up 100 yards in a game. McFadden did that on his first game as the feature back.

Randle sucked. By any meaningful metric he lacked the consistent ability to move the chains. He wasn't even Hambrick, he was Michael Wiley.

Top Bottom