Pre-Season Chatter Thread | Texans vs Cowboys | 9/3/2015

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Mike mayock is a huge eagles homer.Wow . I think he wants to felate Sam Bradford.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=41]Genghis Khan[/MENTION] I think you are watching the wrong game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would say nice pick by White, but that was a terrible throw by their QB. He threw it right to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would say nice pick by White, but that was a terrible throw by their QB. He threw it right to him.
I never understood the love Savage was getting during that draft. He'll never be anything.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Was that Russell who caused the fumble?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Swaim made a classically decent block just then.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Who the hell is Clyde Gates?
He just made a catch. This late in the 4th preseason game, you can see how important he is.

Oh wait, there went Lucky Whitehead catching a pass just now.

:unsure

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He just made a catch. This late in the 4th preseason game, you can see how important he is.

Oh wait, there went Lucky Whitehead catching a pass just now.

:unsure
That was Harwell. Never mind I was talking about the fumble.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I'm calling it now Hardy will not be back next year, Russel will be a great rotation DE with either Mincy or another rookie.

After the play of Gregory and Lawrence they will save that money for elswhere.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I could see Lawrence and Gregory being very good, but if I'm going deep anywhere on the team it should be at DL. I'd like to find a way to keep all three of them. Especially because you have Lawrence and Gregory for cheap for 3-4 years. You could give Hardy a big deal and then cut him in 3 years when you are ready to resign the other two.

Assuming he proves worth resigning obviously.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I could see Lawrence and Gregory being very good, but if I'm going deep anywhere on the team it should be at DL. I'd like to find a way to keep all three of them. Especially because you have Lawrence and Gregory for cheap for 3-4 years. You could give Hardy a big deal and then cut him in 3 years when you are ready to resign the other two.

Assuming he proves worth resigning obviously.
I don't see us paying him 10 million plus to be a rotational DE, unless he has a pro bowl type season, I think the young depth we have will suffice.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Your post, it confuses me.
I confused myself sometimes. I though you were commenting on the punt fumble when you mentioned Whitehead. I saw it was Harwell and was going to correct you but then I realized you were not talking about their punt fumble and tried to correct myself. Now we are both confused again.

Top Bottom