TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Started watching Bloodline on Netflix. It is pretty solid.

D

Deuce

I have one episode left, but I'm enjoying Daredevil much more than I thought I would. Great casting despite expectations and it's been well made.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Find a list of the garbage coming to TV this fall.

Just fucking terrible.

I cannot wait until my Direct TV contract is up next year. I'll be going to the new Apple TV service or something. Just not worth it anymore.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have one episode left, but I'm enjoying Daredevil much more than I thought I would. Great casting despite expectations and it's been well made.
It was really well done and D'nofrio is outstanding as Wilson Fisk.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I hardly even watch TV anymore...I end up watching documentaries on Netflix or HBO Go. Got into Obsessed on Netflix and now am watching Crimes of the Century.

D

Deuce

Mad Med finale was s'okay. It's strictly a drama show so I dunno how they could have made it better.

My wife complained because she "hates open ended finales". But my guess is Don was inspired by the hippie camp, went back to McCann and put together that Coke ad at the end.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Mad Med finale was s'okay. It's strictly a drama show so I dunno how they could have made it better.

My wife complained because she "hates open ended finales". But my guess is Don was inspired by the hippie camp, went back to McCann and put together that Coke ad at the end.
Yeah that's how I read it as well, I thought the Stan, Peggy thing was well-done kind of sappy but earned.

D

Deuce

Yeah that's how I read it as well, I thought the Stan, Peggy thing was well-done kind of sappy but earned.
I liked it as well, plus Slattery was money as he was throughout the shows entire run. He's not featured near as much as he used to be (or should be), but he still makes his mark.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone watched Wayward Pines yet?

I have to say it is weird. Can't decide if I like it or just hate it for being pretentious.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Anyone watched Wayward Pines yet?

I have to say it is weird. Can't decide if I like it or just hate it for being pretentious.
Watched the first two episodes tonight, and I'm in the same boat as you. Not sure yet. It's weird, yet intriguing. I'm just afraid it will end terribly like LOST did (another weird show). But, at least it's only 10 episodes.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Watched the first two episodes tonight, and I'm in the same boat as you. Not sure yet. It's weird, yet intriguing. I'm just afraid it will end terribly like LOST did (another weird show). But, at least it's only 10 episodes.
I like it so far, it's like The Prisoner set in Twin Peaks

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I watched the first episode so far and enjoyed it but I do have my concerns about them going to weird with it.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I will probably end up checking it out, but Twin Peaks is my favorite show, and it just looks so much like it busts way through homage into rip-off territory. I love David Lynch, but I doubt I'd care for M Night Shymalamadingdong trying to pull off David Lynch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Started watching Sons of Anarchy the last few days, couple episodes a night trying to fall asleep.

Just finished off Season 1.

I know there are six more...worth it?

Started season 2, snickering a bit a Henry Rollins' bad acting though.

Top Bottom