Giants stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's pretty damn good and since it is Wednesday, Romo was to be expected.
Just keep your fingers crossed. If we can stay healthy, we just might have a shot at... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Just keep your fingers crossed. If we can stay healthy, we just might have a shot at... I'm not even going to finish that sentence.
I want them to win the super bowl if only to see if you'll go against your proclamation of never buying any Cowboys merchandise until after Jerry dies or sells the team.

:art

Cotton

Staff member
I want them to win the super bowl if only to see if you'll go against your proclamation of never buying any Cowboys merchandise until after Jerry dies or sells the team.

:art
I'm not buying any Cowboys gear until that man is buried under a mound of dirt. SB or not.

Cotton

Staff member
You liar.

You'll be all swagged out and posting selfies on facebook.

:lol
Nope. I pray we can luck into a SB, and I don't even care if Jerry gets 100% of the credit, but it won't change my stance at all.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nope. I pray we can luck into a SB, and I don't even care if Jerry gets 100% of the credit, but it won't change my stance at all.
Cowboys win the super bowl... Sweet little daughter of Iamtdg looks up and says, "Daddy, will you buy me this Cowboys T-shirt?"

What do you do, hotshot? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys win the super bowl... Sweet little daughter of Iamtdg looks up and says, "Daddy, will you buy me this Cowboys T-shirt?"

What do you do, hotshot? WHAT DO YOU DO?!?!?
:lol

I go into my room and pull out an old one, give it to her, and tell her that she will grow into it.

:unsure

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You heartless bastard.

I'll buy her a T-shirt that fits and send it to her.

Cotton

Staff member
You heartless bastard.

I'll buy her a T-shirt that fits and send it to her.
I wish she cared enough about the Cowboys that she would want one. Then she would sit and watch the game with me. (should be careful what I'm wishing for here)

Cotton

Staff member
Dallas Cowboys DT Josh Brent not guaranteed to play Sunday at New York Giants

Brandon George
Published: November 19, 2014 2:42 pm

IRVING — Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent is eligible to play in his first game this season Sunday against the Giants, but there is no guarantee he’ll be back on the field after his two-year hiatus.

“He’s certainly part of the defensive line rotation that we are evaluating and we will just see how he practices,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. “He has made a lot of strides each day he has practiced.”

Garrett said last week that Brent still needed to lose some weight as he worked his way back into playing shape.

“It’s getting better and better, meaning lighter and lighter,” Garrett said Wednesday.

But Garrett also said Brent’s size could help the Cowboys’ interior defensive line.

“Josh is very athletic with his feet and his hands. He can get off blocks,” Garrett said. “Those are the traits you are looking for. He is a competitive guy. He is a tough guy. He is in the stage of trying to get his body right and his feet underneath him.”

Cotton

Staff member
Gotta atleast buy that championship hat.
I can't say definitively if I would or wouldn't buy the championship hat. Just being honest, but I don't know.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Can you keep a diary though of your thoughts about clothing purchases should we win the Super Bowl? I find it to be a real page turner.

Cotton

Staff member
Can you keep a diary though of your thoughts about clothing purchases should we win the Super Bowl? I find it to be a real page turner.
As long as people keep asking me questions, I'll keep answering them. Hope that's okay with you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys DT Josh Brent not guaranteed to play Sunday at New York Giants

Brandon George
Published: November 19, 2014 2:42 pm

IRVING — Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent is eligible to play in his first game this season Sunday against the Giants, but there is no guarantee he’ll be back on the field after his two-year hiatus.

“He’s certainly part of the defensive line rotation that we are evaluating and we will just see how he practices,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. “He has made a lot of strides each day he has practiced.”

Garrett said last week that Brent still needed to lose some weight as he worked his way back into playing shape.

“It’s getting better and better, meaning lighter and lighter,” Garrett said Wednesday.

But Garrett also said Brent’s size could help the Cowboys’ interior defensive line.

“Josh is very athletic with his feet and his hands. He can get off blocks,” Garrett said. “Those are the traits you are looking for. He is a competitive guy. He is a tough guy. He is in the stage of trying to get his body right and his feet underneath him.”
I think he could upgrade our ability to stop the run. Something this team struggles with from time to time while at the same time giving us just as much if not more of a pass rush then Golden Cock.

Cotton

Staff member
Worst "stuff" thread. Ever.
We are getting all of the kinks out in the stuff thread, so that we will be ready to go on Sunday in the Chatter thread. It will be glorious.

Cotton

Staff member
After 5 INT game, Dallas Cowboys expecting to face a resilient Eli Manning

Jon Machota Email jmachota@dallasnews.com
Published: November 19, 2014 5:35 pm

IRVING – Eli Manning is coming off his worst game of the season. The New York Giants quarterback threw a career-high five interceptions and completed only 48.9 percent of his passes in a 16-10 loss to San Francisco last Sunday.

The Cowboys aren’t expecting a repeat performance Sunday night.

“He’s just a really good player and has been for a long time,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. “When you play that position in this league, you’re going to have some games where it doesn’t go your way and he’s proven throughout his career that he always comes back.”

Cornerback Brandon Carr said the Cowboys defense won’t be taking the two-time Super Bowl MVP lightly.

“I think he’s going to be himself,” Carr said. “The same mentality that he had last week, the same throws he throws with confidence. He’s a Pro Bowl caliber player. He’s going to step back up to the plate and try to deliver again.”

Sunday’s game will mark the 15th time that Manning and Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo have squared off. Romo holds the edge in those head-to-head matchups, winning eight of the previous 14. Manning is 11-10 lifetime against Dallas.

“Obviously, he has had a fantastic career and he has been a great competitor,” Romo said. “He has been a great challenge. I think the evolution and just to see his ability to continue to grow as a player and obviously come up big when they needed him in the Super Bowl years. He has done an outstanding job.”

What about Manning’s game does Romo admire most?

“He really gives that football team a really good chance when not everything is going perfect,” Romo said. “He still allows them to compete game-in and game-out and have a chance. Ultimately, that is what you are asking is that the pieces around you some years are better than others, but he has been a constant, and I think it shows over the years.”

In his 21 games against the Cowboys, Manning is averaging two touchdown passes, one interception, 252 yards and a 91.7 passer rating.

Top Bottom