DCC Ownership Announcement

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well I have to say this has been one hell of a practical joke, Unk. Props.

Uh...hello?

Fffffuuuuuuuuu

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:unsure

shoop

Semi-contributing member
As long as the Jones clan isn't involved here we are good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Thanks for all the hard effort you guys put into everything.

Iamtdg will do a fine job....so long as he doesn't go around thinking he's a Linux admin again. :art

Cotton

Staff member
Thanks for all the hard effort you guys put into everything.

Iamtdg will do a fine job....so long as he doesn't go around thinking he's a Linux admin again. :art
You really should stop living in the past. Starting with your sig line. :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
I did it my way, baby.

You can't take that away from me.
Just fucking with you. I will stay away from the Linux. That was the most painful 2-3 days I have ever dealt with in the history of this board.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Thanks for keeping the board going guys, I don't know what went down with skid and his family but hopefully it works out for the best.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Skid, family always comes first, and know your extended DCC family will always have your back.

Prayers and best wishes on a strong and healthy recovery for your wife.

Iamtdg and Milti, thanks for stepping up and keeping us going.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I have flopped around the last few days, and actually came close to just throwing in the towel and closing down the site. Bottom line is, I simply do not have the time to dedicate every day to keep this board running 24/7. In light of that, and because I want to keep the site going
Props for not throwing in the towel. There is a lot of history with the members here that stretches back what, 15 years or more in some cases when you consider everyone's origins? Would be a damn shame to just flush that all down the toilet and force the group to try and reassemble elsewhere.

I have elected to give Iamtdg 50% ownership of DCC.

{searching for new Cowboys fan community}

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Props for not throwing in the towel. There is a lot of history with the members here that stretches back what, 15 years or more in some cases when you consider everyone's origins? Would be a damn shame to just flush that all down the toilet and force the group to try and reassemble elsewhere.

{searching for new Cowboys fan community}

:lol

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I did it my way, baby.

You can't take that away from me.
Booze keeps trying to take my avatar and sig line away from me. But until we win the Super Bowl, my statement holds true. #McQ #FTW

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I know what Skids is going through and as we've said in other threads, our love and prayers are with he and his wife. That said, I know Iamtdg will do a fine job and I'm glad we have somewhere to go where most of us can have intelligent and thoughtful debates on not only Cowboys stuff but other things as well. Love all you guys like brothers!

:buddy

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Thanks [MENTION=19]skidadl[/MENTION] for all that you've done for the DCC. God bless, man. I'm praying that everything turns out well for you and your family.

Top Bottom